Chapter 12

Someone was dragged her to the side. Jisoo look at the man who grabbed her,then she saw his face, she shocked it's  Jinyoung.

Jinyoung smirk at her and said. " I know that someone was following me but i didn't know that it's our company's beautiful man ".

"Mr. Park i didn't mean to following you."

"Then what is this "

"This.."Jisoo slowly put her hand on her pocket, then took a syringe and injected jinyoung in his neck.

Jinyoung can feeling dizzy and then he fainted.

Jisoo calls Kai and said "oppa come fast before someone see, he is unconscious ".

Then Kai came there and put jinyoung on his car. They went to Jisoo's old mansion.But Jisoo didn't go with them, because she have office.

Little did they know that someone was seeing their every move.

When Jisoo was following Jinyoung that time Tae also following her. When Jinyoung dragged her and Tae lost her from his sight.

"Where is he gone, something fishy"

Then Tae went back to the company.

After a while he saw Jisoo coming there too. Then Tae go to her and asked her if he saw nothing. "Where did you go Junsoo ".

Jisoo startled because of Tae's sudden voice and also his question.

"Ohh I.. I..aah I went to the restroom"Jisoo replaid with suttered voice."ok"then he left as if he believed her lies.

Tae's pov
I know you're hiding something as soon as i will find.

Someone's pov

Wow, brave people, I want someone like you with me, but you know you're also a idiot too. Because you fell your own trap.soon I'm going to kill you like how I killed your father.
Don't worry,you're not alone. Your father's friend is with you too.I'm going to kill you both together.

( this story is going to end soon, only few chapters left and I hope you like this chapter)