Chapter 11

Jisoo's pov
What's he doing here,why he come in this time, and why you hugged him Jisooyah, yaa, jisoo stop your questions, go to him and start your acting, but it's really difficult. You're jisoo and you can do it.

Jisoo went to the living where Taehyung is waiting for her.then she told him to sit and said. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hug you, I think it was my cousin "."it's ok, Junsoo is not here"Tae asked her. She confusingly look at him.Why is he asking Junsoo.I'm here,Yaa pabo you're not Junsoo here.

Then she shook her head as no.
When Tae saw her confused look he thought differently.

"Oh... I'm sorry I didn't introduced you, I am Kim Taehyung, your cousin Junsoo's Company CEO"Tae introduced himself to her and reached out his hand for a shakehand.

"Oh.. I know you Mr. Kim, Junsoo told me. And I'm Kim Jisoo"she accepted his hand.

Why I'm feeling it's Junsoo's hand.

Why he looking me like that,

Then jisoo broke theis shakehand and asked him. "Mr. Kim,why did you come here in this night?"

"Oh.. I came here to see Junsoo to.. Aah give him this file"
The file is just an excuse to see Jisoo.

"He is not here,you can give me the file when he come i will give to him"

"It's ok, I can wait him"So i can see you more.

When Tae said that Jisoo feel  nervious,"I.. Don't think he will come early.. Because..yaa he is going to his friend party ".she nervously smiled at him.

"Ok then, I am going. And I will give him tomorrow in the office"
Then Tae is going to his car.

Why I'm feeling like Junsoo and his cousin Jisoo is the same person. When I saw and touch her hand it's really the same hand as Junsoo. And also their height is same, I noticed that Junsoo wearing boots. Their only change is their hair. Why I doubt that he and she is the same person. Yaa Tae what are you thinking? Your stupid thought. But I have a doubt about it. Clear you doubt when you see them together, but I didn't see him here and i asked her she is acting weirdly and I can see the nervious in her face. Anyway I'm going to follow Junsoo and clear my doubts.

Tae sighed and start his car. When he went out the gate another car came.

After Tae left Jisoo took a deep sigh.

Jisoo's pov

I think he believed my lies. It's difficult,how many more lies do i have to tell? I'm going to end up this acting before anyone have any doubt.

She is in a deep thought then she again hear the sound of bell.

What he want, why he come again.

Then Jisoo opened the door and
"Mr. Ki...Oppa"
"Surprise, yaa Sooya why don't you hug me, why are you looking at me like that"Kai asked her, seeing her confused look.

"It's really you"Jisoo asked confusedly.

"Yes Kim Jisoo"then Jisoo hugged him.
"Are you waiting someone other than me"Kai asked her and he patted her back smoothly.

"Oppa.. I'm really tired. It's difficult to me"Jisoo said and Kai felt wet his shirt.then Kai broke the hug and saw Jisoo's crying face.

"Chu are you crying, My brave and strong chu is crying.Where is the strong Jisoo I saw, who was fighting for her father's justice"then he wiped her tears and said

"You can do it Jisoo, we are going to do the last mission of our plan, Ok"

"Ok"

The next day Jisoo is following to Jinyoung when she saw he is going to out of the company. Then she called Kai to ready for the plan.

She is following him and reached a alley,suddenly he disappeared somewhere.

"Where is he?"

Suddenly someone grabed her hand and pulled her to the side.