Chapter 13

The next day

jinyoung has not yet consciousness. So jisoo went to the  company and told kai to call her when he come conscious.

When she is in the company, she got a call from Kai.
"Chu, he get consciousness"

"Really, ok oppa I will come there and don't do anything,"

Then Jisoo cut call and left the company in a hurry.

When she got there she saw kai was waiting for her outside that house. jisoo went inside, where jinyoung was tied up. Just then she saw a blood stain near his lips and when she saw it she looked at kai.Then kai look at her like a innocent baby.She knew that Kai punched him.

When Jinyoung saw Jisoo, he asked her"Kim Junsoo, what you want from me? "

When Jisoo began to answer him Jinyoung's phone ring.they looked it and saw from an unknown number. Kai picked up the call. Then he told jinyoung to answer.

"Hello"

In response they heard a laugh.

"Why are you telling him to answer?Ohhh... I forgot, you kidnapped him. In order to know about me. No need to ask him that, I'll tell you. But before that you have to do a task. Your father's friend is in danger. I'm  going to kill him like I killed your father. If you want to save him, come to the old guest house near the bridge as soon as possible".

Before they could say anything the person cut the call.

"Oppa, I think that It's Mr. Kim or Mr. Lee in danger, because they're dad's friend. I want to save them."

Jisoo said nervously.

"Yaa Jisoo, Do not be afraid, be strong . Before you go there, you need to know who the killer is. For that we need that cctv footage"

Kai said and Jisoo nodded.Then he turned towards jinyoung and asked,

"we need footage from you. the day when her father died,  where is it? "

When Jinyoung saw Kai's face he got scared because of the punch that Kai give him a few minutes ago.

" It is in a folder on my phone‌".

They took jinyoung's phone and went to the place where the killer said.

kai was driving. jisoo was looking the footage from that phone. But she could not find it.

"I don't see anything ".

"Don't worry, I will find it when we get there ".Kai said.

They got there. Then she said to kai,

"you stay here, call the police as soon as you find that footage".

"How about you,I'll come with you".

" Oppa you can come,If you do not see me after 10 minutes"

"But chu.."

"No buts, I'm going and don't worry about me".

jisoo went inside.kai finding the footage on that phone.kai saw that footage and when he saw the killer his eyes widened.

"No, this can't be, Jisoo.."