Chapter 5. The Godfather.

Start from the beginning

"Nikolai!!!!!"

"Baby, you know I cant sleep without you."

I pushed myself as hard as I can to lock the door but Nikolai was already able to push his way inside.

I quickly ran towards Alexei's bed and hid myself under the covers.

"Dont come near Nikolai!!!!!"

A few seconds past Alexei arrived.

"Do you two need more time?" Said Alexei.

"Nooooo! Alexei come here." I said, horrified by the fact that Nikolai will find his way to me sooner or later.

"What's wrong princess? Why are you under the covers?" Alexei then inserts himself under the covers to face me. We are now face to face as he holds my cheek.

All of a sudden Nikolai slips under the covers at my back and spoons me.

"If you dont want to see my face, at least let me touch you?" Said Nikolai. My poor Nikolai. I suddenly feel so guilty for treating him like this.

I then burried my face on Alexei's neck.

"I'm sorry Nikolai. I'm just so embarassed to look at you in the eyes right now."

"Why? Is it because, oh." Said Nikolai sounding like he realized something. I then hear him soft chuckle.

I smack his arm that is resting on my waist.

Nikolai then burried his head on my nape as he speaks.

"You were amazing. That was amazing. There's nothing to be embarassed about." Said Nikolai trying to ease me down.

I can feel that Alexei's chest is already moving like he's about to let out a laugh. I know that he already figured out what Nikolai and I are talking about.

I quickly smack Alexei on his chest. I tried to remove myself from him and attempted to sit up but Nikolai and Alexei pulled me back to bed and pinned me with their arms. Alexei removed the covers while Nikolai climbed on my side.

"Open your eyes. Look at me." Said Nikolai.

"No!"

"Okay then, I'm going to place hickeys on your neck, so when you attend school tomorrow, your kids will see that you are full of love." Said Nikolai teasingly.

I then tried to wiggle off from their arms but against the two, I was not able to move even an inch from my position.

"Fine!" I slowly opened my eyes.

I marvel at Nikolai's beautiful green eyes and Alexei's magnetic hazel eyes.

"You are one of a kind baby. I hate to admit this but I can't blame Artan why he wants you this bad. Look at her brother, she will be the death of us." Said Nikolai to Alexei. Alexei then climbed on my other side. To my surprise Alexei kisses my cheek and runs the back of his finger on my face.

"She's no doubt extraordinary, brother." Nikolai and Alexei are looking at me like they are inspecting every inch of my face.

Oh gosh could this be more embarassing?

"Do you know what Artan said to us?" Said Nikolai.

Knowing Artan, I doubt if he was subtle about whatever he said to Nikolai and Alexei.

"He told my brother that he wants you and that you taste amazing." Said Alexei. Oh my god! So that was the reason why they pointed guns at each other.

"Tell me, of all the people in this world, how did the Albanian Mob Boss find you?"

My Nikolai has the right to know the truth.