Askel couldn't help but chuckle as Jay showed them all the paintings around the kitchen. Trying to get his older brothers away from the crowd.

Suddenly two new people entered the room. Askel saw a very tall man and woman speaking lowly to each other. They smiled when they got closer to the groups and many of the Order members hugged them like they were old friends.

Askel gulped and turned to ask Hayes if he could go to his room.

Jay's parents did not want to meet.

But it was too late. Mrs. Lee had ignored everyone who greeted her and made a beeline for Askel. Everyone tensed and moved to stop her until she wrapped her arms around him.

Askel froze as the women's scent filled his nose. She smelled like her son...

So familiar.

"Oh my dear Askel," she mumbled as she tightened her grip, "I've missed you."

-

Askel awkwardly sat in the living room as Mrs

Askel awkwardly sat in the living room as Mrs. Lee fussed over his appearance. Scolding him every five minutes for how skinny he looked.

Jay was sitting on the couch across as he showed his older brothers all the paintings he made while he was here.

Opi was speaking lowly to his father about something.

"I mean Askel you look like a ghost honey!" She snapped then turned to glare at Opi with her hands on her hips, "Opi I thought I told you to watch over him!"

Opi gaped at his mother and started stuttering out excuses. Askel rolled his eyes while Mrs. Lee scoffed.

"Useless!" She snapped at Opi frowned

"I can't shove the food down his throat Mum!" He whined

"I will!" She snarled

"No honey you actually can't!" Mr. Lee said correcting his wife

Mrs. Lee glared harshly at his husband telling him in no words to 'shut up!' He cringed and backed away.

"Molly Weasley has already given me the rundown on what's been going and because of this we have decided to stay here in the Order of the Phoenix house for the time being," she announced

Everyone including Askel groaned.

Why did his life have to get worse all of a sudden? He was positive Jay's parents would hate him. But they were showing him an overwhelming amount of love that he had not received in years. It was unusual and strange.

Hayes thankfully came into the room and told the family that Sirius and Lupin needed to speak to them. Askel followed Hayes up to his room and collapsed on his bed. Hayes chuckled.

"I knew other people saw the good in you," he said with a smile

Askel flicked him off and Hayes left laughing.