"Ms.Chou?.."

"Hi, Ms.Kim. Is Ms.Minatozaki inside?."

"Yes, she's currently talking with Ms.Cho."

"Ms.Cho?."

"The New Managing Director."

"Miyeon?."

"Yes, How did you know?."

"I heard it from her.."

Meanwhile, inside Sana's office Miyeon is already done discussing some proposal from her team.

"I will review this document and I will let you know my decision after that."

"Okay, Ms.Minatozaki.."

"Thank you." Sana smile.

"You're smile melts me.."

"Mmmm???."

"I mean, You have a beautiful smile Ms.Minatozaki :) ..."

"Thank you :) .."

While they are talking some knock on the door.

"Yes, Ms.Kim?."

"Ms.Minatozaki, You have a visitor."

"Okay." Sana looks at Miyeon. "Thank you for this Miyeon, I'll just see you around."

"Sure, Have a great day Ms.Minatozaki."

Miyeon bid her good-bye before she turned her back. Tzuyu lowered her cap so that Miyeon will not be able to recognize her.

The moment Sana saw Tzuyu her heart beats so fast but she composed herself She seated and didn't mind the latter's presence.

"Love.."

"What???."

"For you.." Tzuyu give Sana the flowers.

"Thank you." Sana said without looking to Tzuyu.

"Are you stilp mad????."

"Mmmm.."

"Sana.."

"I didn't expect that 😑.." Sana said as she show her adorable angry face to the latter.

"I told you not to watch it.."

"Why you didn't tell me that you have a kissing scene there?.."

"Because I know you will get mad, And I don't want that to happen but here you are, you're mad already."

"Who wouldn't be angry?  You kiss two women and then you kiss your leading man as well.."

"It's a part of my job Love.."

"I know, And I shouldn't have the right to complain right? But I can't help 😞.."

This time Tzuyu walks closer to Sana and hugs her.

"Don't be mad now please?.." Tzuyu sweetly said as she kneeled down to Sana.

"I'm the only one your lips should kiss." Sana said as she looks at Tzuyu's lips.

"I kissed those people because of work and.." Tzuyu pulled Sana's nape closer to her and kissed her. "I kissed you because I love you." Tzuyu said after kissing Sana.

"I really hate you 😞."

"I know.." Tzuyu held her hand. "I assure you that you don't have to worry because I know my limitations and I will never cheat on you and you know I love kissing you.."

"Fine... I was just really shocked earlier."

"It's fine and that's normal because you didn't expect all those scene."

"Did you enjoy kissing them?."

Tzuyu suddenly smile because of Sana's question.

"I did not ^^"

"Are you sure???? 😑.."

"I'm sure. We only take those scenes once so don't worry.."

"Fine.."

"Fine, what??? Are we cool now???."

"Mmmm.."

Tzuyu cutely cupped Sana's face. "Komawo, I love you ❤️..."

"I love you more 😒.."

"So, Are you still going with me???."

"Where???."

"I thought you want to see Nainâi.."

"Yeah, I do. When??."

"Tonight."

"Eh?."

"I already booked our flight. I just want to know if you still going with me."

"Yeah of course.."

"Really???."

"Yes, I'm excited to see Nainâi and I want to meet your parents as well."

"That's good to know then ☺️.."

After talking to Sana she immediately leave the building and went home to pack her things and after that she directly went to Sana's unit as they both decided that Tzuyu will just gonna wait Sana at her unit.

-

Vixx Entertainment

Tzuyu's manager is currently having a meeting with pdnim.

"She will be leaving the country tonight?."

"Yes. She will visit her grandma's ashes in Taiwan."

"She will leave after the release of her movie."

"Tzuyu did her part already, she work hard for this movie and I think she deserves to have her vacation. She already plan this for a long time so I think she deserves it."

"How about the official statement?."

"We will inform the press later pdnim."

"No, No need."

"What do you mean?."

"I will personally talk to them."

"You?."

"Yes, Okay let's end this meeting." Pdnim said as he stand up and leave the room.

"That's' new.." The manager mumbled.

xxxxxxx