The keyboard warriors are scolding him for making fake news. They think the story of him being a gay is a way to hype his newest movie.

Some gongs have sent online messages to his Weibo. Declaring him as the sexiest shou ever.

Jeff chuckles. It takes such movie to make him popular online. He refuses to act in these kind of movies in the future. He isn't the type who felt comfy kissing a stranger.

Kissing Charles. Considered it bitten by a mad dog.

In another part of Beijing, Charles frowns. His Weibo has been hacked. His pic profil has been changed into a pig head.

Few people are laughing while sending him like for his new pic.

Charles wants to delete the profile. He couldn't do it. He contacts Weibo but the latter said the hacker has stronger talent. It's impossible to change the pic. At least not for now.

They are still working on this issue.

In the end, he has no choice but to delete his account. He creates a new one.

This time, the hacker changed his pic profile into a dog's head. He uploaded weird photos of Charles like when he's yawning loudly like a dog. Or picking his nose.

They are photoshopped pics. They look like real ones.

There is nothing Charles could do to delete those shameless photos. He could only delete his new account. And he creates another one.

More shameless private photos uploaded. They are taken from his phone. The hacker must have stolen his data.

It kept repeating until Charles gives up and never uses Weibo again.

Charles deleted all his photos in his phone to prevent more private photos shared in public.

Not knowing a hacker like him could easily restore deleted photos.

Victor Qin rubs his chin. He concentares on his laptop screen.

Charles kissed Jeff many times in the movie. He got off too lightly by deleting his Weibo account.

Victor types in his laptop. There is no data he can't steal in this world. The tech here is just too backwater.

Don't think Charles could live an easy life just by deleting account.

Charles goes abroad for few weeks soon afterwards. To avoid domestic criticsm.

What happened?

All the virtual billboards in the capital are showing his private photos with different actresses. Some of them are married ones. They have ambiguous poses.

The billboard owners finally cut off the power to stop the pictures.

The playboy actor finally got dragged down from the altar as first tier actor.

No one will use him as an actor in the movie anytime soon.

His father scolded him for being too brazen. Someone must have hired the talented hacker to ruin his chance is showbiz.

Victor could easily zeroed Charles' money by hacking to bank account. He never does it.

If the news got spread, people could get panic and withdraw money from banks.

Victor doesn't want a financial crisis occurred because of personal vendetta.

Charles's father is an owner of the biggest entertainment company. He has no choice but to freeze his son for now.