A World split

Lorna pushed herself out of the pile of rubble. After she checked herself for any serious cuts, she puts her hand to her ear pressing her earpiece.

     "Is anyone on line" her heart started to keep hard when no one answered "Dose anyone read"

     "I read ya" Pietro answered a little more annoyed the usual.

     "Kid Flash here" Wally answered joining the line.

     "What's going on I was just with green lantern and-" Lorna wasn't sure how to explain or if it would sound believable.

     "Poof?" Wally guessed what she was going to say "every adult 18 or older has disappeared, we set up a base here I'm sending you out coordinates KF. out"

     "I think I'll take the car," Lorna said to herself not quite ready for another flight.

Timeskip
     Pietro skidded to a stop in front of the gym door holding the baby tightly in his arm. The team was busy taking care of the many children. Artemis set with a group of small children.

     "Twinkle, twinkle, little star" Artemis sang to the small circle of little kids "Um... Yes, sir, yes, sir Three bags full" the children busted out in laughter.

     "That's not twinkle, Twinkle That's baa baa black sheep" A little girl giggled.

      "Q, R, S, T, U, V" Artemis started to sing causing the lids to laugh again.

     "Afraid that's the ABCs blondie" Pietro smiled walking over to the group. Artemis replied by sticking out her tongue. Her team members walked over to the group.

     "Oh, for me?" Wally asked as the Kid he was holding handed him his juice bottle "Thank you"

     "Did you call home?" Artemis asked walking over to Megan and Wally.

     "No answer," Wally said looking away "I've been collecting kids all day, I don't need to see another empty house"

     "Got three more," Connor said standing in the doorway covered in children.

Meanwhile
      "Still nothing," Lorna said flying over head. She swooped down leading in front of her house. She slowly opened the door. "Anyone home?"

     "Lorna?!" Nina leaped out from behind the couch pulling Lorna into a hug. She finally let go and took a step back "What's happening?"

     "Not sure," Lorna said handing her a blindfold.

     "Wait why?" Nina asked raising an eyebrow.

Meanwhile
     "Did we really have to fly all the way here?" Nina asked as Lorna set her down.

     "Yes and Keep that blindfold on," Lorna said leading her into the Mountain.

     "Did you just bring a kid into the cave?"Connor asked crossing my arms.

     "Yes and Keep that blindfold on" Lorna said leading her into the Mountain.

     "Ooo who is that?" Nina asked curiously "he sounds deep and brooding"

     "This is my sister," Lorna said before turning back to Nina "please stay put and don't touch anything I need to talk to Aqualad"

     "So just how desperate are we?" Lorna heard Wally's voice from around the corner "I mean, this thing could definitely come in handy"

     "Not that desperate" Lorna said walking in the room.

     "I agree" Aqualad nodded "Anyone who wears that helmet may be stuck in it forever"

Timeskip
     Everyone was gathered in the meeting room restlessly as Zatanna tried to contact her Father. Wally and Lorna sat at the table as Megan made cookies.

     "Snickerdoodles?" She offered holding out the tray.

     "Babe, you rock my world"Wally smiled taking one off the tray.

     "Shazam!" Lorna nearly fall out of her seat as a kid appeared in the middle of the room "It works"

     "Where did you come from? Who are you?" Wally stared curiously at the kid. The kid ignored him turning to Megan

     "Quick, read my mind" Megan bent down and stared at him intently before letting out a shocked gasp.

     "He's Captain Marvel" everyone's eyes widened.

     "Yeah, and I'm Speedy Gonzales" Wally responded sarcastically "Look, just because he believes he's Cap.."

     "Gee, Wally, do I really have to bring you nachos and pineapple juice..." The kid said pretending to carry a tray "...to get on your good side?"

Time skip
     The princes of Choas stood in the middle of a field chanting. Lorna dived down towards him only to hit a force field. The kid raised a hand and fit her with a spell.

      'All we need is acoordinated simultaneous attack easier said than done'  Lorna thought to herself as she was sent flying through the air.

      "Whoo," Wally said catching her, "I thought the Boy Wonder was the only bird on the team" he slowed to a stop sitting her down.

     "How can one little brat cause so much trouble" She groaned 'Seriously no metal, not even a tractor'

     'That's so cool' A voice called from in the link 'I mean, it's the gem at the center of the pentagram'

     'So destroy it and we win' Pietro said zooming around.

     'That's all I needed to know'  Zatanna responded pulling out a familiar helmet "Klarion, this ends now"

     "Billy" Megan turn to the little kid "Tell Zatara"

     "Right" the kid nodded standing up "Shazam!" Everything started moving faster as Zatara flew through the air blasting until the worlds merged into one.

     "Did we win?" Wally asked looking around.

    "At a cost" Lorna sighed as she saw Zatanna stand by herself without the helmet.