He's a speedster

It was a rather boring day at the Mountain. Megan was trying to improve her cooking skills. Superboy was watching Tv and Lorna had just finished her book.

    "Hey Megan, do you want any help?" Lorna asked walking into the kitchen.

    "Yes, could you get the butter please?" Lorna opened the fridge and pulled out a stick of

    "You can get into people's minds, right?" Lorna asked laying the butter on the counter.

    "Yes, why?" Megan asked curiously looking over at the green-haired girl.

    "While we were fighting venom I had like the vision" she explained sitting at the table "it was like a memory only not mine"

   "Whoa that sounds trippy" Lorna raised an eyebrow "Wally is teaching me Earth talk"

    "Anyway, I was wondering could maybe look through my head and find it," Lorna asked.

   "Sure," Megan said throwing something in the oven just give a little bit to get ready.

Timeskip
     Lorna laid across the couch as Megan prepared to enter her mind.

    "Hey what's going on?" Wally asked as he and Robin are in the room in civilian clothing.

     "She going to look throw her mind" Connor grunted setting on the floor.

     "I must warn you this is very dangerous," Megan said putting her hands on Lorna's head.

      "Okay I'm ready," Lorna said closing her eyes. She reopened them to see steal a broom from earlier this time who sings with blue and Silver Lightning. Suddenly she saw the door, treasury cell touching the doorknob.

     "Here we go" Lorna whispered to herself. Her heart starts beating faster and faster. She turned it open and then everything started moving too fast. She was running down a large hallway and she couldn't stop. Her chest hurt as her heart beat abnormally fast.

Meanwhile
     "What's going on?" Wally started to panic as Lorna's body keep jerking.

     "I don't know" Megan looked at the unconscious girl worriedly "something pushed me out of her mind it was like someone else was there"

     "Her heart is beating way too fast" Robin turned to them worriedly "If this doesn't stop, she's going to die"

     "Lorna!" Wally yelled trying to wake her "Come on Lorna you need to wake up!"

     "Do something!" Connor snapped at Megan. Lorna went still and her body slumped against the couch. Her eyes shot open as she started gasping for breath.

     "Lorna are you okay" Wally leaned down carefully checking her over. She gave him a small nod as she finally caught her breath.

     "He's a speedster," she said setting up "And I think he is in trouble" Everyone stared at her curiously.