leader

"Has that little fool already been captured?" Bane asked annoyed.

     "No" Aqualad assured him "he just does that"

     "Stay put I'll get our intel and be back before Boy Wonder," Wally said sliding his goggles.

     "Wait, Kid!" Kaldur reached out to grab him but was too slow.

     "Great chain of command," Bane said smugly. They crouched down next to a crate stack.

     "That's a massive shipment," Lorna said in shock.

     "Yeah, but they're only taking the new product off the line" Superboy observed.

     "Maybe freshness counts?" Megan suggested. Superboy looked over in the opposite direction.

      "Helicopter's coming," Superboy said. 

     "I'll check," Lorna said flying in the air fastly approaching. She turned to see Robin and Wally at a computer.

     "What you got?" Wally asked skidding next to Robin.

     "Chemical formulas" he replied "I'm guessing it involves Venom, but..."

     "This one's Venom," Wally said pointing at the screen "his one's... The Blockbuster" his eyes widened in shock "formula mixed correctly, Kobra's new juice is three times stronger than Venom... and permanent"

     "But how did they get the blockbuster formal?" Lorna asked joining them.

     "Our mystery buyer must also be Kobra's supplier!" Robin realized "Robin to Aqualad we got... static" the three hear loud noises coming from where the others were.

     "Looks like we're needed," Robin said. Wally nodded, picking Lorna up and racing back towards the others.

     "Looks like this is your stop," Wally said sitting Lorna down. He darted around knocking out a couple of Kobra. Three more arrive already shooting. He barely avoids the shots.

     "Miss Martian, the radio is jammed" Kaldur called "Link us up!"

     'Everyone online?' she asked.

     'Yeah' Superboy growled.

     'You know it, beautiful' Wally replied with a smile despite the fact that he was getting shot at.

     "This isn't a private line" Lorna reminded him.

     'Good. We need to regroup' Kaldur replied 'Busy now' Robin's voice cuts in.

     "Where is he?" Lorna asked looking around.

     'Robin, now' Kaldur commanded. He used his Water Bearers to take out many of the still-shooting Kobra agents 'Strategic retreat. Kid, clear a path" Wally quickly takes out a bunch of agents. They all quickly run off into a cave. Kaldur snaps a glow stick so they can see. Wally leans heavily on the wall as everyone stands together.

     "How can my first mission as Leader go so wrong?" Robin questioned looking down.

"You have the most experience, but that's what has left you unprepared," Kaldur said putting a hand on his shoulder "Fighting alongside Batman, your roles are clearly defined, you don't need to talk but this team is new, a leader needs to be clear he can't vanish and expect others to play part in an unknown plan"

     "I'm supposed to hold everyone's hands?" He gave a pained groan "who am I kidding? You should lead us, Kaldur"

     "Please!" Wally shouted, "I can run circles-"

     "Wally, come on" Robin cuts him off, "You know he's the one, we all do"

     "It is rather obvious" Lorna smiled crossing her arms.

     "Hello, Megan!" Megan placed her hands on her hips.

     "Coulda told ya," Superboy said leaning against a support beam.

     "Then I accept the burden," Kaldur responded "until you are ready to lift it from my shoulders you were born to lead this team, now let's prevent that shipment from leaving the island"

Timeskip

     "So Sports master's the supplier-slash-buyer," Lorna said as all six ran down the tunnel "But he couldn't have acquired the Blockbuster formula, and what about Kobra?"

     "Neither of them have the nerve to bond Blockbuster with Venom" Wally agreed.

      "I believe the expression is tip of the iceberg" Aqualad stated. Bane stops them, standing in front of the exit.

     "Halt, niños" Bane commands "I'm feeling explosive" Behind them were explosives on the second to last support beam.

     "You betrayed us why?" Aqualad asked.

     "I want my factory back" Bane replied

     'Kid, you'll need a running start' Aqualad said.

     "I forced you into a situation where you would take down my enemies or die trying, the Justice League would certainly come to avenge their sidekicks, when the smoke cleared Santa Prisca would be mine" he holds the trigger "Blowing the tunnel with you inside should have the same effect"

     "With what?" Wally asked from behind him leaning smugly against a tree "This trigger thingy?" he held up the still intact trigger. Henchmen were loading a helicopter quickly. Blockbuster charges at Superboy who quickly dodges.

     "Go again?" He asks Blockbuster "Sorry, not the plan" then looks over to see Sports Master holding Megan in a chokehold. He jumps to her rescue punching his mask off. Lorna raises her hand sending a large piece of pipe crashing into the blades of the helicopter.

     "Souvenir" Wally yelled swiping the mask.

     "Just what w-" Lorna was cut off as everything around her suddenly vanished. She was in a lap room the only noise she could hear was the pounding of her heart. A feeling of fear and anxiety washed over her.

     "Where am I?" She whispered to herself. She looked over at a large metal door. The banging started coming from the other side. She reached out to open it.

     "Snap out of it" Wally yelled bringing her back to reality. Lorna looks up to see Robin getting knocked to the ground.

     "I am plagued by mosquitoes!" Kobra glares down at Robin.

     "Good, because this mosquito is mighty concerted over your pain!" he kicked Kobra knocking him off his leg. The six stood ready to fight Kobra.

     "Another time then," he says disappearing.

Timeskip

     Batman had finally gotten done yelling, and everyone was celebrating with a movie night. Lorna set next to Robin on the couch

     "Wow that's pretty good I didn't know you could draw," Wally said leaning over her shoulder.

     "I don't really but I can't get this image stuck in my head," she said laying down the book "It was like a memory only I've never been there"

     "Can you two keep it down?" Superboy grunted "some of us are trying to enjoy the movie"