Bonus story

Just for fun this is a story using words suggested by my keyboard I did go back and add punctuation.

      Alf and Lorna asked for a new mission. Pietro said "we must be getting paid for it". Lorna rolled her eyes putting her art in the hospital.

     "You should problay keep an eye on the couch" Kaldur responded with plot.

     "Oh great another person" she said pushing him to the kitchen.

     "I'm not going to train under the first Mission" Wally says raising his hand.

     "I'm sure he has a very hot temper" the joker and Megan smiles.

     "Oh please let me know if this is another knight" Connor jumps out of town.

      "Third rock from the door frame for your surgery?" Erik asked crossing his arms. He had been extremely important to the kitchen.

     "Alf of metal and the other side" Pietro who ignores the team walks in the hospital for the most important part of the team. Meanwhile in a blanket Wanda asked.

     "Are we seriously going to be shadowing the villains-" she was interuped by the boys.

     "The classic example of the hallway before running" they both have another earth.

Meanwhile
     In medbay the first chapter of the comic's are really famous. Comedian Peter responded with a dangerous creatures.

     "They are going to relax in the mall" he said pionting to the first animal.

     "No offense Rob but you should leave" Erik said.

     "Why are we going to watch scrubs?" Lorna asked curiously.

     "Because I don't know what to expect" Wally turns to the kitchen.

     "Wolf is the greatest leader I've ever seen" Nina said walking in.

     "Why not" Lorna rolled her eyes putting Newhart on.

     "Alf should be allowed to take care of the world" Artemis points out.

     "Good because I'm not" Pietro grunted eating popcorn.

     "Butter is the only reason I have a new Boyfriend" Lorna smiled.

     "Hurtful!" someone yelled running across the montian.

     "You don't have a Raccoon" Nina frowns. She was wearing the door for goodness sakes.

     "Watch the show!" Lonra snaps "I'm not going to say anything about Wally's eyes"

     "Why are you so mean" He smirked turning to her.

     "I know your family" she said pulling the blanket to the couch.

    "Should have been a cookie" Kaldur told him.

     "I'm almost finished working on the next build" Alf said standing next to the team.

     "Good thing I watch scrubs" Megan smiles to Conner.

     "No offense to the rest of the team but it's a fifteen dollar bill" he said pionting to the rest of the team.

     "Good thing for me and Wanda you can't count" Lorna said earning a confused growl from Nina.

     "One more thing I keep the forest in the back of my room" she added.

     "Murder she wrote was the first show you watched" Erik reminded her.

     "Jack wants a new cake for the others" She shrugs.

     "Cake is for the most popular people" Wally says looking at the empty plate.

     "Sorry to hear" they both run to the  living room.

     "I should have seen a piece of bacon" Peter said pionting to the fridge.

     "Not again" Reverse Flash said standing infront of the ship.

     "Come in to the waverider" Snart crossed his arms.

     "Where the others?" Jake asked raising an uncousious hockey player.

     "I don't know" Wanda said taking the player from him.

     "You love me " Wally smirked giving Lorna a pat on the head.

     "No clue" she shrugs. Her sister is not suppose to be on the team.

     "Hey you have any special powers?" Connor asks turning to the twin.

     "Want to see Pietro fly?" Wanda asked crossing her arms

     "Of course" he smirked. As red sparks started to fly out of her eyes she smiled.

     "Good" she looked back to her brother "You don't have a wolf" she threw him in the air making it almost impossible to get to the couch.

     "Nina sneaks animalsin to the first room for her to text in" Lonra told her dad.

     "Do somthing amazing and Wally gets hurt" Bruce said picking up the weapons.

     "The classic would be star" she replied confused.

     "Whose line is it anyway?" Jack asked "you can fight against him"

     "Why not just find a couple of squirrels?" Artemis ask.

     "Squirrel arm from scrubs?" Jack raised an eyebrow.

     "Drew carey show that was the boss" Nina agrees.

     "Boss of his own league" Alex yells trying to find some kind of plant monster.

     "Good night my favorite" Wally said hugging the green haired girl. She was not letting the others on the couch.