Seeing double

The Young Justice team gathered around the meeting room as Batman gave them information.

     "The good news is the green mist appears to be harmless energy" He explained "but we still don't know where it came from or why it's here"

     "Some detective" Pietro rolled his eyes as he stood at the back of the room.

     "Do you always have to stand back here brooding?" Wally asked flashing over next to him "You're going to turn into Batman" he whispered.

     "Are the two of you done?" Bruce asked crossing his arms.

     "Yes sir," both speeders said. Pietro crossed his arms looking pretty annoyed.

     "Anyway it appears there is nothing to fear but the league will continue to monitor this, as for all of you" he looked over the team "You guys are going to work on a team-building exercise today"

     "Yeah because the last one went so well" Pietro grunted.

      "You are one more comment away from a Jail cell" Bruce warned him "As I was saying you will be split up into two teams Robin, Kidflash, Polaris, and Pietro will be on team one and Superboy, Miss Martian, Aqualad, and Artemis you four will be on team two"

     "What are we going to be doing," Aqualad asked.

     "As heroes, it is your duty to help people and that doesn't mean just fighting villains" Batman stated "Team one you will focus on helping to rebuild a city that was destroyed in yesterday's attack by Zod team two you'll be helping out at Coast Heart Hospital to care for any victims"

    "Oh great we're damage control" Lorna muttered to herself.

Timeskip
     Lorna raised her hands causing the metal beams to rise back up as Wally and Pietro locked them into place.

     "I think that's the last one," Wally said looking around "The structure and foundation are secure all we got to do now is the walls"

     "Hey, Rob how's it going?" Lorna asked turning to the younger teen.

     "Good it looks like there weren't any severe injuries and I had enough clean water for all the citizens" he responded.

     "It looks like our work is about done here" Lorna commented "Robin you go report to bats Wally you go check and see if the others need any help"

     "Sure thing mossy brain," Wally said before darting off.

     "I think I preferred seaweed head" Lorna rolled her eyes.

Time skip
     Lorna and Pietro had finished putting up the last building when Wally's voice came over the headset.

     "Pietro, what are you doing here?" He asked "Where is your suit and where is Lorna for that matter"

     "What are you talking about?" Pietro asked over his headsets.

     "Kidflash Pietro's right here with me" Lorna added 'It could be a Martian' she thought to herself 'But why would it look like Pietro?"

     "Who are you?" Wally's voice came over the headset again.

     "Hold on Kid we'll be right there" Lorna assured him.