First mission

Lorna sat down at the table with her breakfast when Robin and Wally darted in. They were both in uniform and smiling like idiots.

     "We have our first Mission!" Wally shouted excitedly. Lorna picked up her fork trying to eat.

     "Come on no time for that" Robin said dragging her away from the table before she could get one bite. For someone so small he was surprisingly strong.

     "I haven't had my breakfast" she groaned as they interred the ship.

Timeskip
     "Isla Santa Prisca" Batman pointed to the map Wally who was eating chips.

     "Give me those" Lorna says snatching the bag from him.

     "This island nation is the primary source of Venom, this is a covert recon mission only, observe and report" the map changed "The plan requires two drop zones"

     "So, who's in charge?" Robin asked. Batman and Red Tornado exchanged glances.

     "Work that out between yourselves" Batman commanded, Robin nods with a smile.

     "Drop Zone A in 30" Megan announced. Everyone is wearing grey and red versions of their costumes. Except for Lorna who just has a leather jacket over her costume "Turing on Camouflage Mode" Kaldur out of the ship into the water.

     "Heat and motion sensors are patched," he tells the team through his comm.

"Drop Zone B" Megan announced as the remaining members stands up.

     "Hey, Supey, not too late to put on the new stealth tech" Wally turns to the clone.

     "No capes, no tights no offense," he says crossing his arms.

     "It totally works for you" Superboy glanced over at Megan "In that, you can totally do good work in those clothes" Megan brings her hood over her head. Superboy jumps out followed by her Lorna Wally and Robin. Realizing Superboy's not beside them, they glance up just as Superboy hits the ground hard.

     "Knew I didn't need a line," he says confidently. Looking at the giant dents in the Earth Lorna was very happy she could fly.

     "And yet, creating a seismic event is not helping" Robin grumbled to himself. Wally runs out of the forest from the other direction.

     "Aqualad, Drop B is a go" Megan called. Lorna's comm was broke so she couldn't quite make out his response.

     "Roger that," Robin said, looking at a map of the island while the others crouched over him. All five take off to the factory. The snap of a twig catches Superboy's attention.

     "Did you hear that?" He stops walking.

     "Uh, no..." Kid Flash snarks until he realized who he's talking to "Is this a Super-Hearing thing?"

     "You do have great ears" Megan comments. Lorna rolls her eyes.

     "Okay, Rob, now what?" Wally asks, to see the Boy Wonder had once again disappeared "Man, I hate it when he does that"

     "Kaldur says run interference" Wally smirked, dropping his goggles down over his eyes "Got a squad of armed bozos incoming" The four duck behind a rock and fallen tree to avoid being seen.

     "Two squads" Superboy corrects him "But they'll meet each other before they find us" gunfire pounds through the air.

     "No Super-Hearing required now" Kid comments.

     "Yeah- yeah, just as soon as I find Rob" Kid tells Kaldur. Lorna raised an eyebrow. He darts down the trail only to lose his footing, falling down the hill into the firefight "So much for the stealthy" Wally tried to run and gains the attention of the Kobra soldiers.

     "That idiot" Lorna groans jumping over the rock. She waved her hand to cause the guns to fly out and soar through the air knocking out a couple of soldiers. Superboy tried to attack Bane but gets himself slammed into the ground and then thrown into a tree. Wally dodged bullets running as fast as he could. Robin drops on top of one of them.

     "What is wrong with you guys?" he asked rather annoyed "Remember covert? Why didn't you follow my lead, vanish into the jungle?" Wally hits another assailant.

     "That's what you were doing?" He says crossing his arms "Way to fill us in we're mind readers you know... I'm not any way" he corrects himself looking at Megan.

     "You told me I could only read the bad guys' minds" she reminds him.

     "I recognize those uniforms," Robin says, looking at the men tied to the trees. "They belong to the Cult of The Kobra"

     "Batman would have mentioned it if he knew a dangerous extremist was running Santa Prisca's Venom operation," Lorna says running over next to them.

     "Agreed" Robin nods "since there's no love lost between the cultists and those goons, I'm betting they came in and tossed"

     "Kobra wanted super cultists," Wally says confidently "Radio Bats and we'll be home in time for"

     "These cultists aren't on Venom" Lorna cuts him off "Kobra's hoarding the stuff"

     "We don't leave" Robin nodded "Not until I know why"

     "Until you know why?" Wally asked leaning forward.

     "This team needs a leader," Robin says standing up straight.

      "And it's you?!" Kid Flash asks clearly annoyed "Dude, you're a fifth teen-year-old kid who ducked out on us without a word"

     "And you're a mature seventeen?" Robin laughs "You blew our cover the first chance you got"

     "Don't you two want to lead?" Megan asked looking at Superboy and Lorna.

     "No, not that I want either of them as leader" Lorna shook her head. Superboy scoffs.

     "You? "He asks. Megan nearly leans back "After the Mister Twister fiasco?"

     "You did alright" Superboy smiles looking her in the eyes. ' Wally's going to be pissed' Lorna smiled to herself. Superboy super hearing picks up Bane's plan he smirks

     "Yeah? You don't even have Superpowers!" Wally walked away but the Boy Wonder follows him.

     "Neither does Batman!" He shouts waving his arms.

     "Duh," Wally snapped around to face him "you're not Batman"

     "The closest thing we've got" Robin jabs his thumb at himself.

     "Such clever niños" Ban said getting up but you only know half the story let me show the secret entrance"

     "There is a secret entrance" Megan kneels next to him "but he's also hiding something"

     "Ah chica Bane is not that easy," he smirked smugly.

     "Ohh" Megan groaned "He's mentally reciting fútbol scores en Español"

     "It's not complicated, the enemy of my enemy is my friend" he explained. They decided to follow Bane up a cliff.

     "Look at all that product" Robin mutters "A buy is going down"

"We need to identify that buyer," Lorna says stepping next to him.

     "Just what I was thinking" Wally agreed.

     "Yeah you're the thinker," Robin says with a smirk as he stands up.

     "Sarcasm?" Kid Flash questions, annoyed "Dude, a real leader would focus on getting answers" Bane lifts a giant rock away from the entrance to an old mine. Megan and Superboy exchanged a slight look of confusion.

     "Answers are this way" Bane gestured down the mine tunnel.

     "So, Now el Luchador is our leader" Wally whispered to Lorna angrily as Robin stalks past them. Bane opened the door slightly, giving Robin just enough room to get a full look around the room.

     "All clear" he confirmed before running out of the doorway. The others followed as Robin disappeared.