School bells

Superboy is inside the garage workimg on a his motorcycle, as Sphere whirs behind him.

     "Jealous much?" Superboy taunts with a smirk. The Sphere beeps irritably spinning in circles "All right, all right" Superboy appeases, patting Sphere.

     "Ready for school?" Megan calls out as she flies down the hall with two paper bags "I made our lunches"

     "The first day of the scholastic season carries great cultural resonance we want to wish you both well" Manhunter tells both them.

     "Guess it's not a Kryptonian thing" Superboy mutters wiping his hands off.

     "You should probably lose the shirt" Lorna points to the red Kryptonite symbol on Superboy shirt.

     "Oh" Connor says taking off his shirt. Both girl immediately blush.

     "Not what I meant!" Lorna says covering her eyes.

     "Ugh, will this work?" Superboy says putting on his shirt inside out.

"Works for me" Megan says clearly star-struck. "Ah, I spent hours choosing this outfit" she shifts into human form "Meet Megan Morse." she does a small curtsy before turing to Superboy "What's your new name?"

     "My what?" His eyes widen. Lorna rolled her eyes 'does he always have to be difficult'

      "I chose the name John Jones for myself" Manhunter says "And suggested John Smith for Red Tornado you could be a John too"

     "Pass" Superboy says crossing his arms.

     "Conner's always been my favorite" M'gann offers, grabbing his arm.

     "A last name will be required." Kaldur informs.

     "Perhaps Kent?" J'onn offers causing Lorna to raise an eyebrow

     "Oh, in memory of Dr. Fate" Megan smiles.

     "Of course" J'onn murmurs.

     "Okay, I guess it'd be an honor or something" Superboy grumbles "Shouldn't I be Conner Nelson?"

     "They grow up so fast" Manhunter muses.

     "Let's get going" Lorna said walking towards the Zeta tubes.

     "I thought you went to school in Coast city?" Megan tilts her head.

     "Bats want me to keep an eye on you and make sure you don't have any problems adjusting" Lorna answered So he set a 'teacher shadowing thing' "

     "What about Pietro?" Megan asked.

     "Homeschooling Bats orders" Lorna said walking in to the tube.

Happy Harbor 7:58
     Lorna is making small talk with the teacher she is suppose to be shadowing when out of the corner of her eyes she sees Conner holding some kid by the collar of his jacket.

     "I'll be right back" she smiles politely before rushing over to Connor.

     "Explain this" he snarls pointing at the green lantern symbol on the kids shirt.

     "What's your problem?" a buff guy wearing a light blue Superman shirt walks up to him "Put my man Marvin down"

     "Connor!" Lorna snapped final reach him "I'm so sorry this is my cousin he's just transferred I sure he didn't mean to start a fight"

     "Uh, I don't think he likes my shirt" Marvin tries to comprehend.

     "Your shirt's fine, everyone's shirt is fine" Conner drops him. Lorna let out a sigh of relief 'I better be getting paid for this'

     "Hi" Megan jumped in "We're new. I'm Megan Morse and this is Conner Kent"

     "Double alliteration, I like it" Marvin smiles.

     "Okay, Time to get to homeroom, gang" the voice yells. Lorna quickly darts over to the class she's suppose to be shadowing.

Timeskip
     Lorna let out a sigh of relief as the bell rang. After to day she was sure she never wanted to be a teacher, heck she didn't know if she'd ever want to have a kid after having to keep an eye on Conner today.

     "Just one more thing and it's back to the montian" she smiled walking towards the football stands. Megan is standing on the field with the cheerleaders.

     "Okay, Megan, you're up" one of them calls.

     "Float like a butterfly" Megan moves her hand from her hip and her fingers pointed out. She using her other hand in a wing-like motion. "Sting like a bee Hornets, Hornets, can't be beat Bzz-ting," She raises her back hand as her other comes to her hip, her left foot fully leaving the ground. "Ow!" she says accidentally twisting her wrist "How I do?" M'gann asks worriedly.

     "I thought you did great" the girl gives a small smile. "And I'm really sorry about this" Lorna cells her entire body tensen up as two girls pour a tub of water over Megan's head. Conner snarls, standing up.

     'Conner, no!' Megan turns causing him to stumble down the stands crashing hard on the ground.

     "Ow" Lorna winced to herself 'Good things he's Kryptonian'

     "Sorry" the girl narrows her eyes at the others "It's a stupid initiation ritual that I wish my teammates would abandon"

     "Wait Initiation ritual?" Megan chuckles "Hello, Megan, that means I made the team... right?"

     "You're a Bumblebee, girl" another girl confirms.

     "Thank you" Megan cheers as hugging them.

     "So, is that your boyfriend?" Looking at Connor "Because he's hot, but kind of a freak" Conner picks up the stack of books.

     "You're carrying my books?" Megan asked surprised.

     "What, you want them to get wet?" Connor shrugs. Megan pauses for a moment smiling brightly. 'Wallys going to be so pissed' Lora smiled to herself joining them.