Chapter 32: Billu Ki Band

The dinner in the Goenka Villa is not a silent affair at all. From starting with chit-chats to banters between Annika and Abeer, the dinner is incomplete without their antics. Usually, ever since Annika has returned, the five members of the Goenka Family had their their meals together, but today, one other person was joining them too. Mallika.

She has gelled up quite well with everyone. The Goenka's saw her as their own daughter. The cute and continuous banters between Annika, Mallika and Abeer never seemed to stop. The trio is loving each other's company. After the dinner, Manish commanded Annika to meet him in his room.

"Mallika, you just head to your room, I'll join you in a while.", Annika told Mallika.

She smiled and head upstairs to her room while Annika leaves to Manish's room.

Firstly, no one in Annika's family really knew about Shivaay and Mallika's past. She wondered why Sandhya seemed to be disturbed when she saw her. Then she told her that Mallika's news of her sudden disappearance is all over the media. Thats why she was tensed.

But, she thought to not hide that fact from them. Cause anyways she doesn't hide anything from them and eventually what if they would have known that later. So she chose, not to hide the fact.

So far, everything has been really amazing and cool. The fact the Mallika had some relation with Shivaay in the past didn't bothered her at all.

Mallika was comfortable here, with her, Abeer and the family. Everyone was so nice to her. Firstly, she thought that they are being nice on her behest, but she was wrong. They actually like her.

They are pretty cool about her as they were about Annika. But she notice creases on Manish's forehead. Annika, you seriously need to take that away!

As Annika walked beside the pool area to reach Manish's room, she commanded herself to be honest with him as always. There her was, sitting on the recliner, gazing at her and Amrita's photo.

Annika knocked the door. He looked up and smiled, "Come in princess, you need not knock the door before entering you papa's room!"

Its his patent dilogue. Still, she prefers knocking first before entering.

"It's my habit, papa. Won't go anytime soon", she smiled and walked in and sit on the floor near his legs and kept her head on his laps. She loves sitting with him like this. She loved the feel when he caresses her hair.

"Princess, are you sure about what happening?", Manish asked being concerned.

"Papa, I have a single reply to all your queries, that is, I am a billion percent sure, I know that not a thing, but yes, I am sure and I am pretty cool about it. And I don't understand why you and Shivaay always worry about me, my comfort, my likes, my dislikes and what not.", she said amusingly.

Manish laughs. His laugh make her look up.

"What so funny Mr. Manish Goenka?", she asked.

"Nothing much Miss Annika Goenka. And I also just have a single answer to your query and that is cause me and Shivaay, we both love you a lot.", he smiled widely.

"And I love you too, so you will help Mallika for me, right? Just be okay with her staying here.", she hugs him tightly.

Manish patted his daughter's cheek, " I am okay untill my princess is okay."

"Thank you papa! For loving me so much and believing in me always.", she said.

Manish nods and hugs her again. She was his sole live after Amrita left. The only person he loves the most.

After wishing good night to each other, Annika walked to Mallika's room. Before she could open the door, Mallika herself opened the door. She had changed into her nightwears.