┏°⌜ 016: what are you doing here?

Start from the beginning

You were speechless at first and blushed again, but it was obvious that he want sex and you actually needed it. Maybe it's the alcohol, but you were horny and wanted sex.

"That sounds great. I'mma just tell Stacy that I'm gone and then I'll come into your room."
While you said that you put your arms around his neck and smiled.

"Okay, but hurry up m'lady."
He winked and went into his room to the third floor.

You were excited and ran to Stacy.
"OMG sorry that you had to wait BUT you know who wants to you know what with me!!!"

"Marcus? Ohhhhh giiiirl let's gooooo! But before you go-"
She took something out of her little bag and held it in front of your face.

"You'll need this y/n."
She is holding a condom in her hand and tucked it between your breasts.

"Hehe, thanks!"
You smiled at her and ran back to the bathroom so you could look at yourself in the mirror again.

With your hands you tried to give your hair some volume and you tried to puff up your breasts a bit.
Then you noticed that your mascara is kinda ruined. You carefully tried to wipe this away with a wet piece of toilet paper.

While you were looking in the mirror and tried to make yourself pretty, someone opened the door.
You were busy and didn't looked at this person. However, the person was still standing there even after a minute.

You monotonous:
"Give me a second, you can use the bathroom in a moment."

This person did not answer and closed the door, but stayed in the room. The fuck?
You ignored it, continued to look in the mirror and tried to do your makeup properly.
Then the person came close to you, but continued to be silent.

You were getting annoyed and let out a loud sigh.
"Ayo, never heard of privacy? I said i-"

"What are you doing y/n?"

As soon as you heard the voice you could recognize it immediately.

His voice sounded cold and somehow threatening.
You looked to the person and yes, it was actually Eren Jaeger.

"E-eren?"

"..."

"What the fuck are you doing here and how did you know I was here??"

"I found this note on your table with the address. "

" Wait waiiit, how d-"

He blankly:
"Answer my question y/n. What are you doing here?"

"Fuck off, thats none of your damn business Jaeger."
You threw the wet toilet paper at him, but he dodged and so it landed on the wall.

Now he looked a little pissed off or even angry.

"Answer. The. FUCKING. Question."
He frowned and pronounced the word 'fucking' a little louder than the rest. With every word he said he came one step closer.

You, on the other hand, took a step back each time until the cold wall touched your back. You tried to appear unimpressed and strong, but you were a little afraid to be honest.

The man was now standing in front of you, but his eyes were looking down at your breasts.

You glared at him annoyed and furrowed your brows.
"Uhm... hello? My eyes are up here asshole!"

He made eye contact again and looked at you blankly.
"What is that between your breasts?

"...Huh?"
You looked down to see what he meant. Stacy's condoms. Shit.
You gritted your teeth in trepidation while your palms started sweating. Your face turned red and you covered your neckline with your hands and arms.
"As I already said, it's none of your business! Now go awa-"