14

Author POV
once jinyeon closed the door, she was flinched by the presence of haknyeon.

haknyeon was standing there with hands on his waist, tapping his feet, looking unpleasant as he questioned her, "so, where have you been miss ju jinyeon?"

she looked everywhere but not him, "i-i was... vomiting in school toilet..."

"OMG ARE YOU OKAY???", he rushed to her as he examinated her appearance. "are you sick? do you need to see the doctor? anywhere pain or not feeling well?", he asked, looking nervous.

"im okay oppa, im okay, don't worry.", she said with a smile, relief smile.

"im cooking you porridge later, stay in your room after shower, i will take the food to you after done cooking. get some rest first okay.", he said.

he didn't bother to give her a second to reply before pushing her inside her own room and closed the door. he then rushed to the kitchen and started cooking.

after a minute inside the room doing nothing, she placed her bag down and unzip it, taking the plushie out of her bag.

"thank god i put it here."

she hugged and squeezed the plushie, "oh gosh you're so cute i already love you so much."

she then placed the plushie beside her bed on the table before proceed showering and changing into her home clothes.

as she was hugging the plushie, haknyeon came in her room and she quickly hide it behind her big pillow.

"what's that?"

she shook her head, "what's what?"

"that.", he said, pointing at her pillow, after putting the bowl of porridge down. she shook her head, "my pillow?"

"you hid something behind.", he replied.

"i did not? oppa maybe it's just hallucination. now can i eat already?", she pouted. he sighed before nodded and feed her the food.

"yah i can eat it by myself!", she said, looking at the spoon of porridge.

-

Jinyeon POV

berrywoo

jinyeonty
hey uhh
thank u for today

berrywoo
ur wlc
n thx for accompanying me
i had fun 2day

jinyeonty
glad 2 hear that

berrywoo
so uh...
r we friends?

jinyeonty
yes?

why is he so cute im going to explode soon

berrywoo

berrywoo
let's be friends
u n i
:D

jinyeonty
ofc ofc
hey sunwoo!

berrywoo
hey jinyeon :3
wanna hang out tmr?

jinyeonty
ah sorry im fully booked tmr :(

berrywoo
it's okay
have fun! :)

jineyonty
sobs