6

Eric POV
"is she not here yet?", i asked and sunwoo nodded his head.

"she usually comes earlier, even earlier than you do. i hope she's okay...", he said with a sad smile, aww look someone's worried.

"are you worried about her? do you like her?", i asked and he got choked on his saliva.

"w-what?! me? like her?! don't be ridiculous eric i-", he was arguing to me when i decided to cut his words. "i just asked."

"oh."

the room fell into silence for solid one minute before the person we both are expecting finally came in.

"sunwoo! ah hi eric! im sorry im late today...", hana said. "ah it's okay. should i leave you two alone for tutoring?", i asked and she immediately shook her head.

"it's okay you don't have t-"

"yes please.", sunwoo said with a grin.

"fine mr kim sunwoo. bye, have fun you two!", i walked out of the room.

sunwoo you better claim her right now and stop bragging to me about how she's being kind to you im still freaking single.

"oh hey, eric! is sunwoo free now?", the hyungs came, what a bad timing. "no, he's not, let's visit him some time later hyung.", i said as i pushed them away.

-

Jinyeon POV
while i was on the bus (a.n: stan golcha n lovelyz), i was looking the things inside my bag to see a hoodie.

'oh? did i bring that?', i thought as i wore it.

great, it covered the bruises on hands, now i just have to wear a mask to cover the injuries on my face too, just in case... you know sunwoo had his eyesight healed or someone else saw me in this state, no please, chanhee alone seeing my injuries is enough.

i started to plot the revenge for yuna and the minions in my brain.

today is wednesday, so i should plot the revenge on tomorrow after school and after seeing the revenge taken on friday, i'll transfer to another school so they don't get the chance to find out its me and beat me up again, dang im smart can someone compliment me? </3

a smirk appeared on my face, nice plot you have there jinyeon, good.

as i got off the bus and walked to sunwoo's room, i saw eric inside too. they're both quiet, did they fight...?

"sunwoo! ah hi eric! im sorry im late today...", i said. "ah it's okay. should i leave you two alone for tutoring?", eric asked and i immediately shook her head.

it would be awkward to be alone with sunwoo, wait why would i think of that? i was always alone with sunwoo.

"it's okay you don't have t-", i got cut off.

"yes please.", i looked at sunwoo who said with a grin on his face.

"fine mr kim sunwoo. bye, have fun you two!", eric then walked out of the room. i didn't have the chance to even stop him as i silent sighed.

"hey hana.", sunwoo said.

'oh right, he still doesn't know my real name...', i thought as i mental facepalmed myself. 'just when will you mustard up the courage to tell him your real name ju jinyeon?!', i mentally scolded myself before proceed communicating with him.

"hey sunwoo. uh, has eric bought lunch?", i asked and he nodded. i guess im eating the food in my lunchbox for dinner lollol.

"ah okay. let's start our lesson right now."

the lesson ended earlier since most teacher are kinda busy for preparation of... idk what i just heard from someone.

"uh sunwoo..."

he hummed.

"actually... i am-"

i got cut off as there are bunch of teenagers came in.

"HEY YO WHAT'S UP KIM SUNWOO!"

"THE SUN RISES WHEN I START RAPPING LET'S GO DROP THE BEAT!!!"

"do you wanna build a snowman~"

'oh shit i have to leave.', i thought as i pulled my mask up and covered my head with the hoodie cap.

"YAH I TOLD YOU ALL TO NOT ENTER!!!", i heard eric shouted from further. "im so sorry hana.", eric said as he came in.

"i-it's okay. im done anyways.", i told, looking at eric for 2 seconds. wait, is that... chanhee? oH shIT—

"i'll go then sunwoo, b-bye.", i said to sunwoo and squeezed myself out of the room with my head looking down, hopefully he doesn't somehow recognised me.

"that was close...", i sighed in relieve as i finally escaped out of the hospital.

anyways i'll need to tell sunwoo my real name tomorrow, or friday. i need to have that freaking courage again like today, those friends of him SHOULDN'T interrupted me damn it took me time to get the courage to tell!!! (:<

-

Author POV
"he's not free?", kevin asked and eric nodded.

they went to the café nearby as they ordered some snack for themselves. eric also ordered some for sunwoo and got his dinner there.

"okay who's paying?", haknyeon asked as he munched his food. everyone exchanged looks and they immediately said together, "rock paper scissor!"

it seems like everyone's pulling a scissor except eric who pulled a paper.

"ERIC IS PAYING WOOHOO!!!", hyunjae cheered with his proud little hand scissor. younghoon did his robot dance as ceremony.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fine...", eric whined as he walked to the cashier with zero energy.

"hey eric, we will wait you out there...", juyeon said as they went out of the café. as soon as they see eric's focusing on paying, they started to run back to sunwoo's ward room as fast as possibles, just like a group of pigeons flying into the sky skbqnsnxkdnskxnks

"hey i just- WHAT THE FUCK OH SHIT THEYRE RUNNING BACK TO THE ROOM, BITCHES COME BACK RIGHT HERE!!!", eric shouted as he dashed out of the café and chased after them right after paying.

he failed to stop them anyways...

hyunjae barged in.

"HEY YO WHAT'S UP KIM SUNWOO!", kevin walked in.

"THE SUN RISES WHEN I START RAPPING LET'S GO DROP THE BEAT!!!", changmin said, surprisingly.

"do you wanna build a snowman~", chanhee sang in tiny and it can be clearly heard by surprised.

eric stopped running and started catching for breath before he speak. "YAH I TOLD YOU ALL NOT TO ENTER!!!" and he started to apologise on the another side, "im sorry hana."

"i-it's okay. im done anyways.", jinyeon said.

'wait... that sounds like jinyeon, the girl just now. but eric called her hana...', chanhee thought as his eyes locked at her figure. 'maybe i heard it wrongly?', he shook his head to clear the thoughts.

she then quickly left the room and the boyz went to sunwoo.

"dude what was that?!", sunwoo got pissed off. "what was what?", sangyeon asked. "anyways are you feeling better now sunwoo? how are your eyes now?", jacob asked.

"i think we will know about that this saturday. but when my eyes were uncovered last saturday, i can started to see a bit, just a very short distance though and it's still unclear so i had to cover back my eyes.", sunwoo explained.

---