17

Chanhee POV
i was asked to accompany jinyeon at home BY HERSELF as haknyeon is still in school.

anyways i grabbed her favourite snack on the way here as SHE ASKED THAT too. i rang the door bell before i gave up and actually pressed the door passcode by myself and went into her house.

"WHO THE HECK ENTER-", she was grabbing a pan as she ran to me but halted her sentence when she saw WHO exactly is the person.

"CHANHEE!!!", she hugged me.

i just patted her back with my free hand. i heard sniffing sound from her as she broke the hug and asked, "chanhee... why do you smell like dog?"

"what? you told me to bring your favourite snack.", i replied as i showed her the dog snack i bought.

"what the fuck choi chanhee i thought you're better than this?!", she threw the small pack of dog snack to me and THANK GOD i caught it before my face got a jackpot.

"just kidding, here you go.", i said as i threw the REAL FAVOURITE SNACK of hers and sat on the couch. letting out a chuckle, she muttered a thank you and sat beside me.

i stole a cheetos from her and put it into my mouth quickly, "h-hey!!!"

i looked at her with a smirk. but my attention shifted to somewhere else as i asked, "oh? what are you wearing?"

"yah, can't you see what i'm wearing!", she half joked. "this is my favourite hoodie. and of course, favourite wear with favourite snack with my favourite friend!", she chimed and continued eating.

that looks somewhat familiar...

i just nodded, "what are we going to do?"

"video games, are you on?"

"of course."

"let's bet on something.", she said. this is the most exciting part, and i kinda have an idea. "how about answering a question HONESTLY.", i said, stressing the last word.

she nodded, "oh its on."

and that we played video games for half an hour. she lost the game when she was interrupted by haknyeon who kept banging the door. asking her to open the door because both of his hands are occupied.

"yah you made me lose the bet on chanhee!!!", she whined as she opened the door eagerly.

haknyeon just laughed as he walked into the house. he spotted me and waved at me with his busy hand, "oh, hey chanhee! didn't know you're here!"

i waved at him back, "oh hi! your sister needed my accompany."

"okay, now i lose the game, what's the question you want me to answer honestly?", she asked. i just shook my head, "i will ask you later."

then i turned to haknyeon as i walked near the door, "i won't bother you two ju siblings, im leaving!"

then i closed the door and left before jinyeon can say something.

-

on my way back home i left the dog snack into younghoon's home mailbox and texted him about it before i actually went inside my house.

i got into my room and texted sunwoo as i thought of something.

berrywoo

chanheehee
hey

berrywoo
?