30

Sunwoo POV
"hey, im already in front of your house now.", i said in the phone call.

"ah okay, wait i'll be coming.", jinyeon said. i can't wait to see her omg. "WAIT NO SUNWOO HIDE SOMEWHERE HAKNYEON IS COMING OUT HIDE!!!", she half shouted in the phone call.

i looked around to see where to hide and i ended up hiding in the bushes.

just as she said, haknyeon walked out of the house and drove his car. how does it feels to have your own car, i wanna feel that too. and jinyeon will be the first person to in my car.

after the car seemed to be gone, i stood up from the bushes and fixed my look before walking to the house door and ring the doorbell.

the door immediate opened and revealed a... lowkey hot looking girl.

my eyes scanned her body, why is she wearing THIS revealing outfits?! WHAT IF PEOPLE FALL IN LOVE WITH HER I DONT WANT ANYONE ELSE TO HAVE HER NO ONLY ME!!!

i cleared my throat, "aren't you going to be cold?"

she shook her head, "nope!"

just then, a strong wind blew and she started shaking. i scoffed before i took off my jacket and put it on her shoulders, "take it. don't take off until we arrive home."

she nodded. cutEEEEE

-

i actually didn't prepare any food for her lol i was going to ask her to cook that chicken porridge as lunch hehe.

i checked again to see if my cousin is inside her room before letting jinyeon in. "jieun noona. noona? NOONA!!!", i knocked on her door room and shouted.

no response, okay good that means she's out.

"come in jinyeon.", i said and dragged her into my house. not really my house actually. this house is actually me and eric's house, it's a coincidence that there's an extra room for jieun noona or else i wouldn't let her step into the house. just kidding.

"sit on the couch first, i will get something here.", i said as i dashed into my room to get a pair of earphone.

i sat beside her and plugged in the earphone, then i passed one earphone to her. she looked at me before putting it into her ears.

i put one into my ears too and started to play berry, the song i wrote, just for her <3

(a.n: u can listen to sunwoo's berry on soundcloud :D)

after the song is done playing, i took off the earphone from her ear before taking off mines. she looked at me and asked, "is this the song you write for your crush?"

i nodded, "the song name is berry."

she nodded, "i know."

"you don't have to make the conversation this awkward...", i said. "i know.", she said and i sighed before asking her.

"do you think my crush would like this song?"

she nodded her head like crazy, "who won't?! the lyrics are just perfect and plus it's you! whoever your crush is, she's lucky and she MUST love this song!!!"

you.

the crush i have on is you, jinyeon.

she then asked me with a worrying expression, "did you crush not like it...?"

i shook my head, "she likes it. no, she loves it. do you think she would accept if i use this song to confess to her?"

she nodded her head again, "yes."

silence filled in the atmosphere. she broke it as she widened her eyes and asked, "DID SHE NOT ACCEPT YOUR CONFESSION?!"

i shook my head and then nodded my head before i shrugged, "i don't know."

she stood up and was about to go when i hold her wrist and stood up too, "where are you going, jinyeon?"

she looked a bit mad, "to your crush. who's the crush? tell me! im going to beat her up!!!" i laughed and unable to stop. while she looked at me confusely, "yah why are you laughing!!!"

i finally stopped laughing as i took her both hands and clasped them together, "ju jinyeon."

i then kneeled and took a box out from my pocket before opening it and revealed a pair of ring. a couple ring, which one wrote 'i love you' and another wrote 'i know'.

she covered her mouth as she knew what's gonna happen next.

"jinyeon. from the first day we meet, you saying you were hana and taking good care of me for that one month. im grateful enough. and you reappear as yourself, im thankful to meet you again firstly. everytime i talk to you, i have the urge to be flirty with you. and whenever i see you around, my heart beats faster than ever and i can't resist you even for a second. when you comforted me with your hug, it was safe and warm that i would like to have it again and again. and when our lips met, i love the soft texture of your lips. when we hold hands, i love your warm small hand that i wanna keep them in my pocket. your smile is precious, so as your voice, and all of you."

and i stood up, "ju jinyeon, would you like me to treat you as how i treated you when we first texting each other again? i wanna call you various cute nickname again, and especially that, you're mine."

she nodded shyly.

i got so happy as i put the couple ring on her left index finger and hugged her tightly.

"ah wait, i wanna help you wear the ring too!", she whined. i giggled as i passed her the ring and she wore it on my left index finger.

we then looked at each other and she said, "you shouldn't have make it so serious like yah is this an engagement?! are you going to own me forever?!"

i laughed as i hugged her waist and nodded, "i am stuck with you forever. i love you jinyeon." our nose touched, "i love you too."

she looked at the ring on her finger and mine too as she laughed, "you know i would reply like this!"

i nodded and planted a kiss on her cheek, "yes sweetie." she blushed at the nickname.

i hugged her waist from the back again as i pulled her to sit on my lap while i sat on the couch.

my face went close to her neck as i whispered, "hey babe. since we already hold hands, hugged and even kissed. shall we go to the next level...?"

she looked at me as she flicked my forehead and rubbed it immediately when i hissed in pain. "you're so dirty-minded kim sunwoo."

i smiled sweetly, "just for you."

she crushed her lips on mine as we kisses each other hungrily. i started to kiss her neck after our kiss broke.

i sucked on her skin and she moaned, "s-sunwoo." i smirked as i saw a hickey formed on her neck. i placed kisses on her shoulder and sucked on the another spot.

just as our make out session was about to be more intense, someone came into the house.

"kim sunwoo you-"

---