32

Author POV
jinyeon ended up cooking chicken porridge for their lunch while eric kept asking sunwoo questions and catching up with each other.

"mhm so you're saying that you and her known each other for long but you cannot recognise her and she's in denial when you asked her if she's hana? interesting story i see.", eric made a conclusion of what he heard from sunwoo and sunwoo nodded his head.

"lunch's ready!", jinyeon shouted and the two hungry boys flied to the dining table quickly and get seated.

they started to eat.

"oh really, this is so delicious! sunwoo's right! he even said that he wanted to marry you when he can finally see you!!!", eric said, looking happy as he kept avoiding from sunwoo who tried to cover that big mouth of his from spreading nonsense but truth.

sunwoo hit eric's arm as eric cracked into laughter. sunwoo looked at jinyeon who blushed into a red tomato and giggled too.

"j-just eat!", she said as she cleared her throat.

"oooooh someone's blushing~", eric said in a teasing tone with his eyebrows wriggling. she scoffed, "no im not! eat your food before i take it away!"

eric gasped as he moved the bowl of porridge closer to him and eat it with spoon. sunwoo found the both of them funny as he silent laughed.

the silent between them as they were eating didn't last for 2 minutes before eric spoke again, "omg, how about you two feeding each other?"

jinyeon and sunwoo looked at each other as they both looked at eric in unison before replying the boy.

"yes!"

"no!"

sunwoo pouted at jinyeon as he pointed to his opened mouth, "you already feed me before jinyeon, why don't you do it again mhm?"

she shook her head, "t-that was a different case! you can see clearly now, eat on your own kim sunwoo!"

eric then started chanting, "feed sunwoo!"

jinyeon looked at sunwoo again. he still has his pouty lips on and sparkling eyes. she sighed before surrendered, "okay okay."

the two of them cheered and sunwoo sat even closer to her as he opened his mouth wide and had his eyes opened wider. she let out a laugh before starting to feed him.

"ahhhh it's hotttt!"

"oh omg really? im sorry sunwoo omg let me blow on it.", she said as she had another spoon of the food and blew on it in distance.

eric already knew what sunwoo gonna do next as he just had his arms crossed and sat there still not making a noise.

sunwoo flashed a smirk as he held her cheek and pecked her lips, "i mean, you're hot." she froze on her spot with the spoon on her hand still as her cheek turned into pink again.

eric cheered and clapped his hands.

she put down the spoon on the bowl and pushed it far away from her, "eat your lunch there or else you're never kissing me again."

sunwoo whined, "ahhh why are you angryyy."

she looked away as she continued eating her food. sunwoo pouted sadly before walking back to his own seat and eat the food BY HIMSELF.

eric laughed and earned a glare from sunwoo.

-
Jinyeon POV
"where are you?", haknyeon asked me on the phone.

"i'm at shopping mall with... juyeon!", i replied. i let out a sigh in silent as he bought it and the phone call ended soon. but someone doesn't buy it...

kim sunwoo.

i turned to see a grumpy boy.

"sunwoo i-"

he didn't let me explain and pulled me into emergency staircase where no one else would be there.

"why don't you just tell him that it's me? i mean we can't hide it from him forever, we still have to tell him our relationship one day right?", he asked with sad eyes.

i cupped his cheek as i booped my nose with his, "i will persuade him okay?" he nodded with a sad smile.

i hate to see him being sad.

and especially that im the one who made him sad.

i leaned closer and touched his lips with mine. i felt various things in my stomach as he kissed me back while had his hands on my waist and pulled me closer.

without anyone disturbing, we kissed for a whole 10 minutes before walking out from there and acting like nothing happened.

he held my hand tightly as he pulled me a claw machine, "hey remember the time when i got you a plushie?"

i nodded as i looked at the machine to see any cute plushie to get.

"what do you want?", he asked. i looked at him as i held his free hand and smiled, "i want you, kim sunwoo."

he blushed and looked away as he cleared his throat, "who taught you these mhm?"

"juyeon." i replied with a grin. he faced me with his poker face as he let go my both hands and crossed his arms.

"oh? why are you mad hmm?", i asked, lowkey teasing him. i tiptoed and asked with a smirk, "are you... jealous?"

he scoffed as he paced back, "who? me?! no! not even a bit! why would i?!"

i smiled widely as i whispered, "im happy that you are. at least now i know that my love is returned."

he seemed to hear it as he took back my hands, "what do you mean by that babe? i always love you and the love to you only increased." i giggled in happiness, "anyways, what do you want sunwoo? im going to get one for you!"

he looked at me unbelievably and looked at the claw machine, "you? pfft can you even do it? eyy i bet you can't!"

i pouted, "let's see about it!"

he nodded, "sure, if you don't get one within 3 attempts, then you will become my pet!but if you do, then the opposite happens."

i scoffed, "deal!"

and i actually got one for him in my first attempt.

"yay i got one!", i took the plushie out and showed off in front of my boyfriend who had his eyes and mouth opened widely, shocked from what's happening.

i pushed the plushie to him and grinned, "anyways, what are you going to do now my cute raccoon?"

"no im not doing it!", he said and ran away.

"YAH KIM SUNWOO!!!"

i saw sunwoo stopped running after that and i was happy as i hugged him from the back and cheered, "caught you!"

i got confused as he didn't do anything and so i looked to the front from the side. oh god... well  haknyeon was standing right in front of us.

what's worse was that.

our parents are with haknyeon too.

---