10

Author POV
"yah jinyeon why are you late!?", changmin half shouted to the girl who dashed into the café.

she quickly ran into the room to check in and get her apron out. "ill... explain later.", she said shortly to changmin and stood on the counter.

the door bell can be heard and someone came in.

"good afternoon sir, what would you like to order?", jinyeon asked as her eyes was focusing on wearing her apron.

"your lips.", sunwoo smirked.

-

Jinyeon POV
"your lips.", a familiar voice can be heard again.

"what-", i looked up to see my face being super close with sunwoo's as he hold my jaw and pecked his lips on mine.

"i would like an iced americano.", he winked as he went to take a seat.

i swear to fucking god if no one else was here i would scream loudly and bang myself on the wall oh my gosh what in the world did i just experience...

i cleared my throat as i turned to juyeon, "i-iced americano one for table 3." "okay."

that means... juyeon did not saw what happened, pHEW. but wait a freaking minute... i turned my left to see changmin wriggling his eyebrow, OH MY GOD PLEASE NO—

"i see you're dating someone HMM~ who's that lucky boy now!", he asked. wait so he MAY not see who's that, okay good now i just have to pretend—

"jinyeon! iced americano for table 3 is ready!"

juyeon... can you be a bit slower? im still not ready yet :/

i took a deep breath before taking the ORDER to table 3, "your drink is ready sir, enjoy." i wanted to leave him as soon as possible but THAT FREAKING BOY HELD MY WRIST AND STOPPED ME.

"are you... hana?", he asked.

"no. im not.", i replied shortly. wait that was my chance to—

"i-"

"JINYEON HELP ME!!!", oh lord someone stop juyeon from making me as his personal assistant when JI FREAKING CHANGMIN IS FREAKING STARING AT THE SQURRIEL OUT OF THE WINDOW DUMBASS.

"please let me go sir, im sorry.", i quickly pushed his hand away from my wrist and walked away.

"LEE JUYEON WHY DONT YOU CALL CHANGMIN-"

"look, he's tying his shoelaces.", juyeon said as he pointed at changmin, making me to look at changmin who is currently tying... his shoelaces... again...

i sighed before i asked, "so, what do i have to do THIS TIME..."

he showed a grin, "we are out of milk, can you get some milk from the convenience store? around 12 cartons of milk please."

"I SWEAR TO-"

"boSS, SOMEONE IS NOT DOING HER J-", changmin shouted and i immediately covered his mouth before he could actually make the boss to come out and deal with us.

"im going! you two dumbass better take the orders or else im going to kill you two after work later.", i squinted my eyes at them before actually left the café.

i still can't believe i complained about them all the way to buy milk and back to the café. people were looking at me whenever they walked pass me as they whispered something to their partners if they have.

who fucking cares about them when what's more important is JI CHANGMIN AND LEE JUYEON THAT TWO-

shit sunwoo came out of the café, i-i need to RUN.

i turned my back on him as i did a quick u-turn and ran OUT OF MY LIFE. i ran back to the convenience store and stayed there for like... 10 minutes i guess.

as i shoved my hand in my pocket to check the time from my phone, wait... where's my phone?

"OH MY GOD I THINK I DROPPED IT...", i ran out of the store again and bumped into sunwoo, well with my phone on his hand.

ha ha ha well this is awkward.

"uh... hi?"

"here you go, j-jinyeon.", he said as he handed me the phone.

wait how does he knows my name??? "how did you k-", he cut me off. "im sorry for what happened just now, i thought you were someone im very close with. but i did not regret giving you my first kiss though.", he said.

i stood there, trying to figure out what is going on. wait a FREAKING MINUTE DID HE JUST SAY I WAS HIS FIRST KISS-

"w-", never mind he's out of sight.

i sighed OUT OF RELIEF and walked back to the café.

"JU JINYEON WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??? ARE YOU OKAY?? WERE YOU GOT KIDNAPPED??? DID SOMEONE HURT YOU??? I WAS WO-", juyeon shouted out of nowhere and i got shocked as i punched his stomach by accident... i guess.

"OUCH-"

"oh god im sorry dude by the way i got the milk where do i put them?", i asked as if nothing happened. "here!", changmin shouted from behind and i walked to the staff room.

"you went out for like half an hour jinyeon, are you okay?", changmin asked. "oh did i?", i asked and FINALLY check the time.

it indeed took me half an hour to be here wow.

"so what happened?", he asked.

"i- uh- the milk bags broke down. wait WHAT-"

"MILK BAG???", kevin popped out of nowhere as both changmin and i accidentally screamed. kevin joined in as he screamed along with us, and juyeon joined us a very short while later.

"okay can we stop?", i said and everyone shut their mouth. "firstly, kevin why are you here?", changmin asked. "uh... i don't know.", kevin replied as he shrugged.

"come on dude."

"it was because juyeon asked me to.", kevin said, pointing at juyeon. "WAIT WE PROMISED TO NOT-", juyeon got panicked as he almost spilled something he shouldn't (i supposed) and he closed his own mouth.

me and changmin looked at juyeon with rasing eyebrows.

"nothing.", juyeon replied.

"we are going to celebrate chanhee's birthday.", kevin replied.

"but it isn't chanhee's birthday?", changmin stated. "exactly.", kevin replied and i got more confused. whatever is happening-

the doorbell rang as someone entered the café. wait i thought we are closed right now-

"IT'S CHANHEE EVERYONE HIDE!!!"

---
idrk where this plot is going to for now