11

Author POV
"IT'S CHANHEE EVERYONE HIDE!!!", juyeon whispered and everyone else did, even if they didn't know why.

"i'll bring chanhee in, and when i called his name once again then everyone surprise him okay? okay!", kevin rapped and went out of the staff room.

kevin walked out of the room and saw the boy they targeted, "here!"

chanhee walked to him and asked, "what the heck is happening?" kevin shrugged, "i don't know, but anyways follow me." chanhee just shrugged too as he followed kevin to the room.

"hey chanhee i-"

"SURPRISE MF!!!", juyeon shouted.

"happy birthday?", that's jinyeon.

"HEY CHANHEE!!!", changmin popped out of nowhere too.

"what the heck."

-

the five of them left the café after the three of them got their pay of the day deducted due to the surprise party they did without informing the boss beforehand, well most probably juyeon the idea giver.

"why would you do weird surprise party like its not even a special day for anyone lol.", chanhee said as he broke the silence.

"it's all your fault lee juyeon!", jinyeon whined and stomped her feet along. "my chucky and annabelle will haunt you tonight under your bed during your sleep, juyeon.", changmin said and juyeon actually gulped.

"s-sorry guys..."

"as you should! now TREAT US ICE CREAM!!!", jinyeon said. "YES!!!", kevin, chanhee and changmin agreed in unison.

"BUT I DONT HAVE MY PAY TOO???", juyeon shouted as he shoved his hands inside his pockets and took them out, indicating that he has no money.

"but there's e-wallet.", chanhee stated and everyone else nodded.

"but-"

"no buts lee juyeon.", kevin said.

"wait... something is weird here...", changmin said and looked at jinyeon, exchanging looks before both of them shot their glares at kevin.

"i think juyeon is not the only one who get into this trouble...", jinyeon muttered.

"NO WAY!!!", kevin shouted as he knew what was about to happen. "YES WAY MR KEVIN MOON YOU'RE PAYING THE ICE CREAM ALONG WITH JUYEON OKAY THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!", changmin shouted and held jinyeon's and chanhee's wrist as the three of them quickly ran into the convenience store to choose their ice creams.

"i guess this is life...", juyeon sighed.

-

"oh hey jinyeon, i've been wanting to ask you...", haknyeon said as he looked at the girl who stop scrolling her phone and looked at him, "yeah?"

"do you wanna join into me and my friends group chat? i will introduce you to my friends once again even if you already know some.", he said.

"sure!"

-
Sunwoo POV

wetheclownz (11)

hakhakhaknyeon
hey im adding my sister into the group.

sangsangsangyeon
who's your younger sister?

cerealcob
yeah???

hyunjaepresent
haknyeon has A SISTER???