5

Author POV
"jinyeon?!"

jinyeon froze on her position, meeting an unexpected customer.

ju haknyeon.

"you're working part time job for this restaurant? omg i should've known earlier, do you wanna come in for a while?", he asked with a smile.

she shook her head and passed him his order, "i-it's okay, and here's your food... hyung." haknyeon laughed at how she called him, "you can call me oppa if you don't think the address is cringy, hyung is fine too. and thank you for the delivery."

"your welcome...", she scratched her nape.

"you can stop by here someday if you want.", he said. she just nodded as he looked at her walking to the motorbike and drove away.

-

it's been a week since the same things going on between sunwoo and jinyeon. everything was okay until something worse happened to her...

she was eating her food alone when two girls suddenly came to her and sat beside her.

"hey ju jinyeon."

she looked at them, "who are you two?"

"you don't have to know us.", one of them said. "can you come to the rooftop later after school? there's someone who wanted to meet you...", the another girl said.

jinyeon sensed that she would be in danger and so she rejected them.

"okay then..."

they left her alone and she continued eating her food.

-

the school ended, as jinyeon finished packing her bag and was about to leave the classroom, the two same girls appeared and they dragged her to the rooftop.

the way to the rooftop was rather unfamiliar to most students so no matter how loud she screamed for help, no one heard her.

"yah can you shut the fuck up bitch?!", one of them said as they pushed her harshly after opening the door to the rooftop. there was another girl on the rooftop, backfacing them.

"yuna, she's here."

yuna then turned to jinyeon and smiled as she walked to her, grabbing her by the collar and smirked, "so i heard that you're close to kim sunwoo, right?"

jinyeon nodded her head, despite knowing that she would be in trouble already. "and what are you going to do about it, yuna?", she asked.

"you're just a new student oh gosh, you're so bold already. first, rejecting to come up here after school. second, why would you hook up with a famous boy of the school already, im here to warn you to leave him alone, or else...", yuna warned, staring into her soul.

"or else what?", jinyeon asked.

yuna kicked jinyeon's stomach and jinyeon whimpered in pain. "or else this will happen. girls, beat her up until she's unable to leave the rooftop today!", yuna ordered and laughed.

the two girls started to beat jinyeon up until there are visible injuries and bruises. jinyeon laughed weakly and earned glare from yuna.

yuna walked up to jinyeon and squat down as she pulled jinyeon's hair to make jinyeon look at her, "what's so funny hmm? not enough?"

"girl, you're beating me up over sunwoo, smell as stink as fish. no wonder your name is yuna, more like tuna.", jinyeon said and chuckled as she got another punch on her stomach by yuna.

(a.n: don't insult ppl like this irl i beg if they did nothing wrong to u ig)

"you- let's go now.", yuna said and the three girls left the rooftop, leaving jinyeon alone there. jinyeon slowly crawled to the door as she stood up and tried to open but oh well...

they locked the door with a broom.

"w-what the heck... oh gosh... fuck my life.", jinyeon cussed as she looked at herself. there's nothing with her right now, not even a phone.

'but i have to tutor sunwoo...', she thought.

"s-sunwoo...", is the last word that came out of her mouth before she collapsed on the ground.

to her luck, there was a person who is heading to the rooftop too, after a few hours. the person was shocked to see a broom there as he took the broom away and opened the door carefully.

he looked down to see jinyeon lying on the ground, "student? student!!!" the boy then carried her to the nurse office to get her bruises and injuries examinated.

-

jinyeon woke up to see white ceilings.

this wasn't how it should be...? she slowly sat up and looked around, 'ah this is the nurse office...', she thought.

"you're awake?", she was startled as she heard a boy's voice.

she turned to the left to see a boy sitting there with his arms crossing, looked rather relaxed by the position, but his face is wearing a worried expression. "are you okay?", he asked.

she just nodded.

"who beaten you up till this state?", he asked.

she just shook her head, "no one." he scoffed, "you really can't lie, it's so obvious that someone beat you up till you get bruises and injuries everywhere, the nurse examinated and she said there's even bruises on your stomach. just tell me who and don't try lying to me."

"y-yuna... and i don't know who else."

"oh, that troubling junior...", he muttered to himself but she heard it all. 'junior? but i thought we are the last year in this school...', she thought.

confusion clearly shown on her face and he read it well as he replied to her confusion, "i already graduated from this school around two years ago, i just happened to stop by here and decided to stay at the rooftop for a while, and then i saw you on the ground."

her mouth opened agape as she nodded, finally understood, "oh..."

"oh, you haven't tell me your name.", he said. "i am jinyeon.", she replied shortly and asked back to him, "how about you?"

"choi chanhee.", he replied with a smile.

"what do you wanna do about yuna and her minions beating you up? do you wanna revenge? or do you wanna report it to the discipline teacher?", he asked.

"i would never ever tell teacher, they don't so justice. i would take revenge.", she replied with a smirk.

"you have a plan already?", he asked and she nodded.

she looked at the time on the clock that is hung on the wall. she had her eyes widened up, "omg it's already 4pm, im sorry chanhee but i have to go, bye!"

she stood up quickly and immediately hissed in pain as she triggered the bruise on her stomach, "be careful!", he went to help her up.

"is it still pain? a lot?", he asked and she nodded.

"gosh, you should rest a bit more.", he said and she shook her head, "it's okay, i have something else to do and i left my bag in the class so i should really go now."

"wait, where's your class?", he asked. she told him her class, "okay stay here, im going to get your bag, wait here jinyeon!", he said and rushed to get her bag.

"here.", he came back after a while with her bag. "be careful on your way home.", he said before she left.

"i will, thank you for today chanhee, bye!"

---
lowkey excited to go back to school lollol anyways have a great day ! ^^