Chapter 25

Note: This chapter contains pictures from No Way Home. If you would like to avoid getting spoiled, please watch the movie first before reading this chapter. Thanks!

[ Liberty Island ]

"—PETER! YOU NEED TO STOP THEM!" Strange was still trying his best to keep the Multiverse at bay

"—PETER! YOU NEED TO STOP THEM!" Strange was still trying his best to keep the Multiverse at bay. "SHUT THE DEVICE DOWN!"

"I'm on it!" Peter (Tom) turned around, getting in-between Peter (Tobey) and Peter (Andrew), and jumping off the platform. He began swinging to the top, trying his best to get there as quickly as possible.

"Kid! Where are you going?!" Peter (Tobey) questioned, as they continued to watch the villains from below.

"We need to shut that portal down!"

Peter (Tom) ignored any more calls from his allies and made it to the top from behind. Waiting for him at the top was Electro and the Goblin, joyful at his appearance. Octavius and the Sandman were neutral, while the Lizard was assessing the situation.

"Parker! Such a blessing for you to join us today!" Osborn proclaimed, showing off his suit. "Like it?"

"Shut the device down!" Peter (Tom) looked at Octavius. "Please, shut it down!"

"Can't you see, Peter?" Electro began hovering with sparks coming off his body

"Can't you see, Peter?" Electro began hovering with sparks coming off his body. "Look at all the infinite possibilities."

Electro shot a powerful blast of electricity at Peter (Tom), which he did his best to dodge. The Sandman then got a mean punch on Peter (Tom), that sent him flying off the platform. Getting on his glider, Osborn followed the falling Peter (Tom) and grabbed him by his back mid-air.

"Look! This is what you did, Parker!" Osborn showed the Multiversal fractures in the atmosphere. "Without you—breaking us out of that prison—this wouldn't have been possible. But it is! All thanks to you!"

"..." Peter (Tom) muttered, "I'll stop you... I'll stop all of you."

"Oh, wouldn't you like th—!"