Chapter 15.1

[ New York ]

Happy tried to start his car quickly, as the footsteps of heavy armour began to be heard throughout the parking lot. It wasn't starting quick enough. There were now armoured men that were surrounding his vehicle.

-This wasn't good.

When the car was able to start moving, it was blocked by the armed men. He was pretty late in life, so he wasn't planning on killing anyone now. He put on the brakes and placed the car in an unusual position.

Stumbling over the dashboard, Happy grabbed his phone and began phoning Peter again. He knew that he was on the run, but he also knew that Peter would at least respond to him. He assumed there was a sense of trust between them because of Tony... and May.

"C'mon..." Happy frustratedly waited as Peter was still ringing. "What teen nowadays doesn't check their phone every five minutes!"

Hearing the sound of a grenade launcher being pumped, he looked to his right and saw a man aiming at the car. The armed men then stood back, waiting for him.

"Oh, you've got to be shitting m-"

Suddenly, the car was pushed to the side due to the immense force of the grenade. He felt the aftermath-feeling like his entire world was shaking. Loosening his head a bit, he looked as the armed individuals started approaching the car.

 Loosening his head a bit, he looked as the armed individuals started approaching the car

"Why do you only answer back when its Avengers crap." Happy kept on talking to calm himself from the situation at hand.

At a certain point, the soldiers stopped. When he looked in front, there was a body forming out of literal sand. He was serious-he was out for something.

"The code for the Avengers facility upstate. I need it." The sand-man said. "Or else..."

"Or else what?! You're going to kill me?! Try it!" Happy threatened with courage, something he rarely gets to show off.

"No... but Ms. Parker will." He looked at him with serious intent. Happy's face turned into a frown, not believing it. "She's at FEAST, right? You might want to give her a call."

"..." Happy hovered over his phone.

He wasn't going to put May in danger. This was coming as a friend. There was a reason Tony chose Peter to be his student-that meant having a responsibility with the Parker family. If he wasn't going to continue what Tony tried so hard to keep safe, then he was just failing him.

"0-5-2-9-7-0." Happy muttered, not being able to say it outright. "That's the code."

"If it isn't, I'll see Parker myself." The sand-man turned away, grabbing a phone from one of the men's pocket. He dialled a number, having someone receive it immediately. "052970... yeah. That's what he said."