Chapter 13

Weeks blazed by. Slowly turning into months. Before she had realized it, two months had passed, and her light duty had been slightly lifted. Her parents had to leave to go back to their jobs three weeks ago. But Momoko was by her side daily, relieved that her friend was better, but babysitting to be sure she didn't overdo it. Misaki didn't mind. Despite the therapy sessions, she was still terrified of being in the house completely alone. This was why Momoko had no problem coming over to help her each day. Atsumu was secretly grateful to her. 

Now in her second trimester, 5 months along, Misaki really started to show. If anyone had doubted that she was pregnant before, they didn't know. Her fan club had risen, but so had an anti-fan club. Many of the Anti-fans were Atsumu's fan girls, but some were Azami Sano's fan girls. Azami was a model, and Atsumu's ex girlfriend. Misaki had heard of her in passing in the industry, but had never officially met her. Word in the industry was that Azami hated her for stealing Atsumu away as she had put it. And this was what Momoko was explaining as she sipped her tea this morning, looking at the online news.

"I don't get it, Momo. Atsumu said they broke up a while before he and I even met. So why is she angry with me?" Misaki frowns, confused at the fact that it had even become an issue. Momo just shrugs, pinching her brow. "If I would have a guess, she probably either still loves him, or just wants the fame that comes with being with an athlete," Momoko suggests, looking at her friend worriedly as she fans herself. Both dogs lounged by her feet on the floor, looking up at her voice.

"I don't have any idea. I didn't steal him. We had an error in judgement that ended in us getting together. It's not the end of the world, but she had her shot with him and they didn't work out. Petty woman's fans are going to come for me because of that?" Misaki narrows her eyes. The anti-fans were calling her names like a whore and a homewrecker.... Even though Atsumu had been done with Azami for several months before they got together. Her inner voice told her to do something stupid. Something petty.

But did she listen to it?

Yes. Yes she did.

Typing a quick message, the uploaded three pictures. One of her and Atsumu kissing, his hand on her bump. One of their hands together, showing off her ring, and the last taken with their dogs, snow in the background as Christmas lights flashed. Momoko giggles beside her. "You know... That's really petty, but I love it. Those are some nice pictures." She comments as Misaki finishes uploading them. It hadn't even been two minutes since it finished, and now the comments were screaming in. Some made Misaki smile, others made her laugh. Take that Anti-fans.

(Sorry music is my mood atm)

Misas#1ForLyfe

This is why Misa Will always be a goddess. Take that petty ass bitch.

LostInDreamz201

We need to address the elephant in the room. Misa is gorgeous. She looks good with Miya Atsumu. Those of you hating, get lost.

Cutie4U

I'm just coming here to say that anyone who doesn't think they are made for each other can eat dog crap and die. Stop stomping on their happiness.