🍋Bonus Chapter for 2.5k reads🍋

Atsumu couldn't help himself. There was something about seeing the woman he loved in every day mundane situations that made his cock twitch. He had been hard since he woke up this morning, but he stuffed it deep into his pants and tried to forget about it. He made breakfast, fed his beautiful future wife and the feeling of her lips on his made the damn thing pulse like an engine.

The heavy piece strained against his pants in it's own attempt to break free. Misaki was straddling his lap with the first real bit of confidence he had had in a while, the fire-filled woman moaning softly into his mouth as he tasted the sweetness of her breath. She was a turn on, a complete tease and all Atsumu wanted to do was to bend her over and dominate her beautiful  body until the only word leaving her lips was her screaming his name. 

A groan escapes his lips, Atsumu feeling the member twitch heavily against his leg. If Misaki kept kissing him like this, he would blow before he even got to satisfy her. Pushing her back softly, he leans her against the pillow, stripping his shirt off slowly, rock solid abs glinting in the sunlight shining through the windows. Misaki watches, completely entranced as he helps her out of her shirt, capturing a nipple between two fingers to punish the sensitive areola until her clit pulsed between her legs, begging to be handled the same way.

"Mnn!" The short singer moans, her eyes closing in pleasure as his practiced hands does the same for the other side. "Let yer pretty voice out," he chuckles, kneading the flesh expertly between his practiced hands, Misaki almost squirming beneath him already with minimal handling. He leans forward, pecking her lips before trailing it down her cheek to her neck, licking, sucking and biting the sensitive flesh there until she lets out a moan from between her pretty, plump pink lips. 

His lips leave behind a red mark, moving down to one breast, licking the sensitive nipple before giving it a slight nip with one of his canine teeth. A soft yelp escapes the woman beneath him before it turns into a moan of pleasure, Atsumu returning to the assault of her breast, kneading the other one before switching, his hands large and warm traveling below into her shorts as he plays with the waist band of her underwear playfully.

The woman beneath him groans and tilts her hips up, trying to entice him to remove the items of clothing altogether. A swift tug has both her shorts and panties on the floor, Atsumu kissing a trail down her chest until he ventures into dangerous territory. "Mmm, yer a goddess Misa. Let me worship that beautiful body of yers," he tells her, tracing his tongue from her belly button to the hood of her clit, his alluring milk chocolate eyes glued to her sparkling green ones.

Complying, Misaki spreads her legs for him with a blush, Atsumu wrapping his hands around her thighs to pull her to the edge of the bed, meeting her dripping core with an invasive swipe of his tongue. A soft whine escapes Misaki's lips, her bottom wriggling as he gives another deep lick, suckling on her clit as he rubs a finger against her slick wetness. 

"Mnn!" She gasps as he coats his finger in her juices, spreading it to another finger before he slowly slides them inside of her, pumping softly as he makes a come-hither motion, using the other hand to rub the small nub while he gives her long, deep, satisfying licks. 

Misaki's head tilts back, mouth slackening  as Atsumu uses his mouth in ways she never dreamed of, her brain escaping her currently. Small moans spill forth, Misaki's chest heaving as she feels a small knot beginning to form in her belly, her fingers fisting in his hair eagerly, grinding eagerly against his face with a blush. 

"Oh! Tsumu!" She whines, the thrusting of his fingers getting faster, reaching the secret place inside of her as her juices coat his hands, face and tongue. A swift flick of those slender fingers has her going over the edge, her juices dripping down his face, panting as she peers at her man with lustful yet dewy eyes, trying to recover from how hard she shattered beneath him. The stars not quite leaving her eyes yet, Atsumu takes the opportunity to place his fingers in his mouth, licking them clean.

He steps back, hooking his thumbs into the beltloop of his pants, peering at Misaki with heavy, lust filled eyes. "Ready to take all of me, baby?" he asks, his husky voice making her shivers as his cock twitches impatiently. Watching Misaki come undone was quite possibly the sexiest thing he had ever seen.

Slowly coming to herself, Misaki nods, Atsumu stripping his sweat pants and underwear in a single go. His eyes gleam nearly predatory as he climbs on the bed, giving Misaki a quick kiss, allowing her to taste the remnants of her sweetness on his tongue. The gentle caress of the kiss couples as he rubs his hard cock against her core, coating it in her slick. Slowly, he rocks himself back and forth, teasing her already sensitive clit with the head, nearly slipping it in so as to tease her.

"Tsumu, just give it to me already," Misaki blushes, meeting his lips again as he slowly inches in, burying his hard piece to the hilt inside her tight wet core. Heat builds as he allows her to adjust for a minute  before he slowly slides himself back out, nearly exiting before slamming quickly back in, his tip slamming against her cervix in a way that has her eyes rolling back into her head. 

"Oh, god," she whimpers, clutching him as he lifts her legs up over his shoulders, dragging her body even closer and angling it to get better leverage. Slowly, painstakingly, he draws himself back out only to slam all the way back in again, teasing the goddess beneath him in the best and the worst of ways. 

Misaki gasps, writing beneath him as he begins to pick up the pace, setting something a little more steady. His hand snakes down, rubbing the small bead between her legs as he rocks into her, burying all 9 inches inside her small, tight pussy over and over again, feeling the familiar sensation slowly building. "Mmm, who's yer man?" he breathes, his balls slapping as he buries all of himself inside of her over and over, the rocking causing her breasts to bounce. 

"Atsumu! Oh, god, harder please," she cries, tears of pleasure welling in her eyes. One of his hands tweaks her nipple, the other still circling her clit as he brings her to the edge, her panting like a melody in his ears. "God Misa, yer gonna be the death of me," Atsumu groans, pushing harder and harder into her, the pace picking up as he feels himself grow close to the end, rocking steadily into her. 

"Cum for me beautiful," he groans, the stubborn woman beneath him still trying to hold back. At his command, she submits, letting out a cry has she clamps down, shattering around him. But the man swallows her cry with an earth stopping kiss, pulsing as he empties himself inside of her, his own head spinning like a galaxy among the stars. A few last pumps makes him shudder as he finally stills, breaking the kiss and propping himself up on his elbows.

"Are ya alright?" he asks, wiping a tear from Misaki's eyes. The tiny woman nods, giving him a tender smile and kiss. "Yes. It was amazing," she breathes, burying her blushing face into his shoulder. The grin returns to his face, Atsumu kissing her nose before pulling out, getting up to clean the both of them off. If anything, all of the things they had been through just brought them closer. And Atsumu would never regret how they got together. She was his everything.

And he was hers.