Chapter 1: OH SHIT

32980To say that Misaki Sakusa was surprised the moment that she woke to find herself pressed against a naked blonde male's chest would be an understatement. The bedroom she laid in was decorated with volleyball stuff, the walls littered with it. There were photos on the wall of the blonde and a group of guys in jerseys. 

Misaki blinks, sitting up in the bed. The feeling of creamy, sticky fluid between her thighs draws her attention. The buzz of her hangover makes her head spin, the young woman softly groaning at her predicament. She slowly climbs out of the bed, staggering for  few seconds as she goes to her knees, the feeling of being deeply and thoroughly fucked catching her attention since this was her first time having experienced it. 

She places a hand on the bed and pulls herself up as she gathers her clothes and makes her way into his bathroom. 'I don't even know what happened last night,' She thinks to herself, groaning inwardly at the soreness between her legs. She turns the water on and slowly eases herself under the jet streams of the steaming hot liquid, washing away a night she wasn't proud of. 

The young singer begins to sing a soft tune under the water. She quickly washes her self off, trying to wipe away the night of sin, finally stepping out to dry off and get dressed. When she reenters the bedroom, she pauses and her eyes widen as they catch sight of a picture of a team. In that frame, her cousin, Kiyoomi, sat with the other members, a look of displeasure on his face. "He knows Oomi?" she breathes in morbid curiosity. 

The moment that the blonde man in the bed shifts makes Misaki freeze in place. She nervously holds her breath, scooping up her purse before slowly creeping towards the door. 

Atsumu cracks an eye open, watching as she disappears, shutting his bedroom door behind her. She makes her way through the house, finally finding the exit. When she leaves, she shuts and locks the door behind her out of common courtesy. Pulling out her phone, Misaki calls a cab to come take her home, shivering in the cols 6 am air. 

When the cab finally arrives, she steps into it, turning once to look back at the house. She could almost swear she saw his face in the window, watching her leave. The cab moves slowly away from the curb as if removing the evidence she was ever there in the first place. or so she had believed.

She had tried to forget over the next few weeks, but when she finally managed to succeed, she came across a problem. The 23, almost 24 year old woman was relaxing in her dressing room. She had about 20 minutes before she was supposed to go on stage. A knock sounded on the door as her assistant and best friend, Momoko Aoki came in with a full plate of hot catering sandwiches. The very moment the smell hits Misaki's nose, her stomach rolls, the woman knocking her chair back as she races for the bathroom. She barely makes it to the bathroom before the acrid liquid rushes up her burning throat.

 "Hey Misa! Misa! Are you alright?" The pretty redhead calls through the closed door. Misaki lifts her head to answer but is cut off by yet another wave of nausea making her drool slightly as she leans forwards, heaving yet again into the toilet. Momoko carefully opens the door, wrinkling her nose as she holds her best friend's hair back from her face. 

"Misaki, are you alright? You're on in 15 more minutes, do you want me to cancel so you can go home and get some rest?" her best friend asks. Misaki shakes her head, her silvery brown hair bouncing. "They booked out the entire venue. Cancelling now would be entirely unprofessional," she replies. Momoko lets out a sigh. "Are you sure you'll be okay?" 

Misaki nods, wiping her mouth with a slow, shaky hand. Her eyes flutter closed for a quick second as she grimaces, another wave of nausea taking over. When it passes, she slowly stands and glances in the mirror. "Hey, Momo... Can you bring me the  toothpaste and mouthwash out of my bag? I need to get this awful taste out of my mouth," Misaki groans.