Mother's Day Special (LEMON)

(AMV made by me! It was the first one I ever made. Let me know how I did! ALSO! I take Commissions :) Send me a pm with anime/character and song or music type and let me get to work! This is a stand alone oneshot and has nothing to do with the rest of the story lol I still have not decided what I want to name the kids or the genders so this will probably not contain the names i use later on or the actual genders.)

The buzzing of her phone woke Misaki up, the dim morning light escaping from her thick curtain covers. She smacks her hand along her nightstand until it comes into contact with her cellphone, peeking an eye open as she hits the accept call button. "Hello?" She whispers groggily, yawning at how tired she was. "Were ya asleep?" Atsumu's voice asks over the phone, sounding slightly winded.

Misaki yawns, nodding before she suddenly realizing he couldn't see that. "Yeah, we had practice late last night and today is my day off. When are you going to be back from Sendai? It's been four days," She replies, sitting up slowly in bed. Atsumu chuckles. "I'll tell ya soon. There's a package at yer door if ya want to open it up," He tells her.

That catches her attention and Misaki climbs out of bed, putting on a turquoise robe, wrapping herself in it as she leaves the room and heads down the stairs, followed by Yukari. The dog pads happily behind her, her tail wagging as Misaki stops in front of the front door, seeing a large silhouette outside of the stained glass on the door. 

Opening the door, she comes face to face with Atsumu, wrapped in a ribbon as he holds out an intricate bouquet of flowers to her. Misaki's face brightens, looking intrigued as she takes the flowers in her hand and eyes the ribbon wrapped around Atsumu's body. "What's with the ribbon?" She asks in curiosity as she comes closer to him.

Atsumu grins. "I thought I could be yer present for mother's day and ya could... Erm...  Unwrap me haha. The kids are still at yer mom's right?" He asks, looking at her for assurance. Misaki nods and grins. "Yeah, mom came and got them yesterday. We have the house to ourselves until tomorrow," She says as she takes his hand and leads him inside. As she takes him to the couch, she pauses, eyes narrowing. "Why didn't you use your key?" She asks curiously. 

Atsumu pauses and looks at her. "Well, if I had done that, ya wouldn't have been as surprised, would ya?" He asks, tilting his head to the side. Misaki snorts and shakes her head. "I guess not, but you're really silly. When did you get back?" She asks, crawling into his lap. Chuckling, Atsumu grins. "About a half hour or so ago. I needed to pick up the flowers and the ribbon. So... Do ya plan to unwrap me or not?" he asks, Waggling his eyebrows suggestively. 

Misaki lets out a giggle and slowly undoes the ribbon, her hands fumbling eagerly. Even though this was not their first time, it had been about half a week and she was really eager. "Want it off?" he asks huskily as he reaches his hands to the bottom of his shirt, licking his lower lips in a way he knew drove Misaki wild. 

Breathlessly, the 25 year old singer nods, reaching for her own as she pulls off her robe and pulls her shirt off over her head. The black band t shirt joined the robe on the floor as she unties her aqua sweatpants with BABY printed on the sides. The pants join the robe and the shirt on the floor as Misaki slides onto Atsumu's lap, both of them only clad in their underwear. 

As Misaki's core presses against Atsumu's bulge, she rolls her hips, grinding on him as their lips lock together, both desperately craving one another's touch. A small moan escapes Misaki's lips as Atsumu nibbles on her lower lip, the singer allowing him entrance. Their tongues dance together, small moans and the sounds of kisses filling the quiet air of the grand house. 

Atsumu hums, slowly lowering Misaki to the couch, his hands groping her body slowly as he lowers himself across her body, kissing a trail from her lips all the way down. The path he paved felt like it was on fire, making her arch into his expert touches, trying to guide his warm, calloused hands to the places she wanted him to touch her.