Father's Day Special'

Atsumu cracks an eye open, the sound of giggles echoing in his ears. His lazy brown orb slowly searches the room until he looks down, noting a mop of brown hair right next to his knee and another by his elbow. Yawning, he turns on his side and smiles. "What time is it?" He asks himself curiously, ruffling the head of the toddler closest to himself. "Shoto, Ren, What are the two of you doing?" he inquires sleepily. The boys laugh, their eyes lighting up. 

"They are here to tell you happy father's day," Misaki laughs lightly, sitting on the edge of the bed with a coffee in hand, her emerald eyes holding a deep humor. Atsumu had just gotten back late the night before from a 3 day trip to Seto, playing against Suguru Daishou's team. MIsaki considered the man a Dirty cheating snake, especially after what happened to poor Nariko, Kuroo Tetsuro's younger sister. The man was badly crushed underneath MSBY's might, each of the men holding a personal vendetta having known Nariko due to her now being happily engaged to Bokuto.

Smiling at the thought, Misaki places a kiss on Atsumu's forehead and rakes her fingers through his short bottle blonde hair. "Tsumu, get dressed. We're going to breakfast. Well, now it's lunch... How does Teppanyaki sound?" She asks, giving him a soft smile as she strokes Shoto's hair, the toddler having hair much like his father's. She couldn't say much because the two were identical but she could tell them apart based on how their hair felt. And now they were beginning to have slightly different personalities, so it was becoming a little easier. When they were babies, she painted their toenails to tell them apart, much to Atsumu's amusement. 

The man in question groans as he sits up in bed, capturing her hand in his own. "Alright, let me get a shower and I'll be ready soon. I just need to wake up a little bit and get rid of my... Um... Problem," He sighs, adjusting his pants so that he could comfortably stand. The morning wood pressed against the fabric, straining uncomfortably as he tried to make it less noticeable for his kids. Misaki gives a small giggle and follows him with her eyes as he grabs a change of clothes and moves slowly into the bathroom. The door shuts, blocking out her laughter as he turns the water on cold and hops under the stream with a slight hiss.

The cool water doesn't do much to  take away the vivid dream he had had of her, however. He could still feel his body pressed against hers, her left wrapped around his waist as he pressed her against a wall, suckling her breast as he thrust wildly inside of her. The memory of it made him shudder. Because of her, he now had a daddy kink. The woman was a little spitfire, making him ache for her even harder. But it was Shark week and he wasn't getting any. It was up to Rosy Palmer and her five sisters for the next few days. 

Groaning, he resorts to stroking himself, eager to relieve the tension as he relives the dream, moment for moment. The feeling of her lips on his skin, the soft sighs and moans she gives. The perkiness of her nipples, hardening as the are pinched. The way her eyes widen, dilating as she  reaches her peak of her passion. Atsumu jerks slightly, softly moaning her name as he spills himself into the shower, imagining it being her body. Giving a few more pumps to clear himself out, he lets out a soft sigh, moving to wash his body now that he was relieved of the tension.

Rinsing himself off, he climbs out and dries off, shutting off the water. "I haven't had to do that in a while," he frowns, feeling just how bad the woman had gotten under his skin. He used to be a player, hopping from woman to woman, but finally one just stuck. He wouldn't have given another thought about her had he not knocked her up. Maybe that was fate's way of making him pick one finally. But he was glad it was her. She was a wonderful mother and an even better woman. 

Coming out of the bathroom in a heather gray t shirt and faded black jeans, he stops, noticing the way Misaki was eyeing him up. "What? Miss me that much?" He asks jokingly. Misaki just gives him a small smile, her lips curving in a way that makes his day. "Is it wrong to miss the father of my children?" She asks softly, standing to walk over to him. She was almost a full foot shorter than he was, yet all the height difference did was excite her. The fact that such a large man was so gentle with her... It made her quiver inside.

"No, it's not wrong. I missed ya too ya know Misaki?" He kisses her cheek. The woman looks up with a giggle. "Oh? We had better hurry, the twins need a nap soon enough and I am pretty sure that they are hungry," She replies, heading for the door. Atsumu grumbles, looking for a pair of socks before heading downstairs, hearing the click of nails on the tile floors as Yukari follows swiftly after them. Downstairs, Misaki waits, grabbing the boys backpacks as she tries to get Hachi down off of them, the excited golden retriever letting off barks that made the walls vibrate. "Hachi! Go to bed," Atsumu tells the 1 year old golden retriever, pointing to the living room. The pup whines, his shiny red gold fur waving as he heads to his kennel in the living room, laying down inside of it. 

"Sorry. Have you seen my wallet?" Atsumu asks, looking around for the object. Laughing, Misaki holds it out to him. "I grabbed it since you're always looking for it," she says, handing the item to him with a small smile on her lips. "Oh good. Let's go eat. Yuke, we will be back soon. Behave," he tells the husky whom stands behind them, her head tilted slightly. They head for the garage, taking Atsumu's suv he had bought right before the twins were born. This was going to be a great father's day. 

The Teppanyaki place was packed, but they managed to find a corner table, only having a few people come up and greet them. Their relationship was old news now, but the occasional fan always came and said hello. It was quick service, the family quickly getting their food. The twins dug in, Ren stuffing his face in a way that really reminded Atsumu of himself and his brother. Even though he was the older twin, he always had Osamu egging him on and irritating him, much like Shoto did to Ren. He could see himself in his sons, and that was something he really held dear to his heart.

Suddenly the male felt like tearing up. He could have missed out on all of this. This life he had now? He would never ever have given it up. He would do it all over again just the same as he had before. Time and time again, he would pick where he was right now over everything else, even volleyball and volleyball was his other true love. He was famous all over Japan, as was the woman sitting on the opposite side of him. The two made a power couple. Times like this, Atsumu knew deep in his heart. He was truly blessed. She was his everything. They were his everything. And deep down in his heart, he would do anything to keep it this way. This was his best father's day so far. 

(Sorry, thought this posted Sunday, but my internet went down when I tried posting it. I am finally publishing it!)