Chapter 26 Yes or No?

It didn't take a genius to see that she was pretty moved. The girl couldn't help grinning like a moron, because she was moron, a moron for spending so much time with this moron, and for falling inlove with him.

It has been confirmed, they are both morons. Morons inlove but still...complete morons!

"Depends on your answer to my question Ga~ku~shuu~" she playfully replied with a smirk.

"And that is?" he sighed.

She took her time with that question of hers. But the boy wasn't anxious, if anything he was more excited.

"Will you buy me another chocolate Taiyaki?"

At this, he burst out laughing. "No way, you had four already!" he joked, leaning closer to her.

"Oooh, but if my sugar level is low, I'm grumpy and won't like you at all!" she pouted, crossing her arms and stomping her foot like a child.

"Why you little-" Asano poked her tummy, which she did not expect. That's why she jerked her body too much and felt herself falling over the edge of the tiny canoe.

Of course, she didn't fail to take him down too.

With a loud splash, the pair ended in cold, freezing water, with their ship upside down.

After lots of gagging and cursing, they finally found each other.

"Alright, I'm totally not dating you after this!" Karma laughed and splashed some water at his face, happy despite no longer feeling her fingers from the cold.

"That's a shame!" the strawberry blonde chuckled and then stayed there, staring at her. Even with her hair messy, wet and sticking to her face, with this horrible lighting and situation, she looked perfectly beautiful.

It was a bold move, but at the moment, it was the only thing he wanted to do.

And he desperately needed to do it.

Slowly approaching her, he picked stray hair on the side of her face, put it over her ear,

and then kissed her.

Karma's eyes widened in shock at the boy's bold move, but nevertheless, she closed her eyes and gave in to him. Wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling his body close.

she heard cooing, giggling, and awwweing from the people them, but she ignored them, focusing her entire attention to the boy kissing her.

Why was his lips so perfectly soft? and the way he kissed her, it was so gentle and sweet. She admitted to herself that it made her heart race.

When they pulled away, they pressed foreheads together, blowing warm breaths to each other's faces, which were both rosy red. Either from the chill or from kiss. Or maybe both? who knows.

"Was that a yes?" Gakushuu whispered, tracing a small circle on Karma's cheek with his thumb.

Karma snickered and kissed his cheek, causing his eyes to go wide and for his blush to darken.

"Yes it was, dumbass" she sounded almost shy, which was very out of character for her. Gakushuu cheered for himself and then screamed "She said yes!" causing the onlookers to clap for them.

Karma splashed him with water again, Gakushuu splashed her back. After a bit of play fighting they swam back to land.

"Call your driver, I wanna go home so I can get out of my wet clothes" Karma shivered. "I'm freezing"

Gakushuu reached for his phone in his pocket, but then realized something. "Uh oh" he said.

"What do you mean uh oh?" Karma raised a brow at him, hugging herself.

Gakushuu took out his phone and showed it to her. It was soaking wet and wouldn't open anymore no matter how long Gakushuu pressed the power button.

"God fucking damn it" Karma groaned, followed by a sneeze.