Chapter 27 So what happens next? Well...

[A little while later....]

"So, Gakushuu-kun, how did your plans go?" His father asked him once the strawbery blonde got home. Of course, still wet, which made the man raise an eyebrow.

The boy wasn't surprised that his father figured out what this date was about, but decided to have some fun with it.

"She....she rejected me!" he pretended to be heartbroken, dropping on his knees and crawling into a ball, rocking himself back and forth

"WHAT?!" The man spat out his tea and jumped up from the sofa, running to his son who was messing up their carpet with pond water "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! ALL MY HARD WORK--AND THIS IS THE END GAME?!"

"What the fuck?" the younger Asano thought.

"NONONONO DON'T CRY MY SON, I KNOW IT HURTS BUT REMEMBER!" he cupped the teens face into his palms, "Papa will always love you"

"Ew, cringe" Gakushuu inwardly cringed.

"Miss Akabane was surely just too embarrassed and stuck up like her father to properly understand what you told her, wait, I will take care of this for y-"

"Holy fuck don't you dare brainwash her!" the boy sat up in alert.

"Haha, w-who said I was gonna brainwash her?" the man nervously laughed and inconspiciously hid the phone and his book of dark satanic spells behind his back.

"Oh? so then why are you holding the phone and your bible of dark magic?"

The chairman winked at him and threw those items away, breaking their window, hitting a cat which jumped on a passerby, scratched his eyes out, resulting in the person falling and hiting a car, making its alarm beep for the next seven hours.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," he smiled innocently "Silly boy" the man then went to the kitchen. "Anyway you arrived home just in time, dinner is ready"

[One week later]

A week has passed since their first date and although it was quite embarrassing at first, they soon got back to the usual relationship they had, meaning: pissing each other off.

However, unlike before, they also got into the habit of making it up to the other one later.

It wasn't anything big, for example, all that it took for Asano to calm down was for Karma to hold his hand, intertwine their fingers and smile apologetically at him.

All it took for the redhead to calm down was a brief hug or Asano's gentle face when he spaced out while staring at the girl admiring her, thinking that she didn't know.

They weren't used to open displays of affection, no sudden pecks, no goodbye kisses, "I love you"-s, no such thing. Yet there was absolutely no doubt about it

Yes, they are in love and happy.

"Does that even make sense?" She asked while sitting on the couch, nestled in her boyfriend's arms.

"Not at all," he snorted, rolling his eyes.

"Then why are we dating?" she looked up at him curiously.

The sight of his - yes, his - girlfriend never ceased to make his breath hitch. She's truly beautiful without a doubt, even if all she is wearing are a pair of black jeans and a red shirt, her hair pulled to a braid.

The strawberry blonde thankfully avoided choking and abruptly turned his head: "Who cares? Seriously, you're impossible"

He grabbed a handful of popcorn which the girl was holding and stuffed it into her mouth: "Here, eat and watch the TV,"

Which of course didn't please her at all.

Karma bit his finger and then spit the popcorn at his face. She then grabbes more popcorn and rubbed it on his face.

Gakushuu dumped the entire bowl's content on her head.

Then the two idiots inlove ran to the kitchen and started a food fight.

Out of love, obviously.