Chapter 32 Possessive Girlfriend

Karma is many things. She's a sadist, she's cunning, she's a genius, she's determined, she's beautiful, but she's not a possessive person. At least, she wasn't before she started dating Gakushuu.

She didn't notice it at first, but ever since she started dating Gakushuu, the other female students started to seek his attention in far more bolder approach.

Karma tried to ignore this as best as she can but really if they don't knock it off someone is going to get hurt.

What she doesn't know is that her classmates were just teasing her, what she doesn't know is that the girls in her class made a bet to see how long it takes for her to snap at them.

"Asano-kun!!!" A black haired pretty girl jumped infront of her and Gakushuu as they made their way to class. "Good morning! oh, you too Akabane-chan" the girl smiled at them showing off her shining white teeth. Gakushuu smiled back politely while Karma barely bat an eye at her, instead choosing to stand closer to her boyfriend.

"May I walk with you? My class is in the same hall as yours anyway" the girl stood between her and Gakushuu. "N-"

"Of course" Gakushuu answered, cutting Karma off.

"I'm Emiko Shiraishi by the way" The girl introduced herself. The entire walk the Shiraishi girl engaged Gakushuu in a talk about the student council, telling him she was interested in joining. At the same time keeping half of her attention on catching Karma's expressions. The red head was trying not to show her displeasure, but Shiraishi can tell by Karma's gnawing of her lips that her presence was not welcomed by Karma. She giggled to herself

"What's so funny?" Karma demanded.

"Nothing! Oh, look! There is my homeroom, bye bye" Emiko skipped ahead.

"Karma, you don't look so well" Gakushuu observed. Karma just tugged at his sleeve, throwing Emiko's classroom a look. "Aweee you're worried for me" she teased, earning an eye roll from her boyfriend.

meanwhile, the black haired girl was discussing Karma's cute expressions to her friends. They giggled amongst themselves, but one of them tsked in disapproval. "Guys seriously? You know what Akabane is like when she's mad"

"Oh lighten up Miko"

"Yeah, if we don't challenge her position ad his girlfriend every now and then, she might get too relaxed, we're doing her a favor"

"We're just having fun"

"Yep! it's all in good fun

Miko sighed.

[One week later]

"What's gotten into everyone?! I mean yeah Gakushuu has always been.popular but COME ON! Are they doing this on purpose?!" Karma thought as she pushed away the seventeeth girl from her boyfriend's face. She memorized each and every girl's face so that she'll know who to target afterwards.

Gakushuu actually foumd this whole thing hilarious. His girlfriend looked ready to jump the next girl to approach him.

To calm her down, he held her hand.

This trick worked, because Karma took a deep breath, and squeezed his hand back.

Suddenly, Gakushuu was jumped by a fifty four kilogram girl. "ASANO-KUN!" she squealed. "Hey Asano-kun how have you been? How is school?" she beamed at him, hugging his neck.

The othet students sighed, some facepalmed as that seemed to be what finally broke Karma's patience.

"Oi..." she spoke darkly. "You..you might wanna get off him" she smiled threateningly at the girl.

The girl smirked. "Why? Is Asano-kun your boyfriend or something?" she challenged.

"Yes! so hands off or else!" Karma grabbed the girl's leg and started yanking on her, trying to pull her off her boyfriend's back.

Gakushuu meanwhilw tried to pry the girl's arms from around his neck.

"Ugh, fine. Why didn't you just say so?" she jumped off Gakushuu. "You're cute when you're jealous Akabane-chan" she winked before skipping away.

"She's either really brave or really stupid" the crowd whispered amongst themselves.

Karma turned red when she realized the attention she had drawn. Then, raising her chin haughtily she walked away, Gakushuu following behind her.

"You're cute when you're jealous" he teased. Karma scoffed "I'm not jealous. I was being territorial, I was protecting what is mine" the smirk she sent him made his face feel hot, he turned his face to the side to hide his blush.

"Treat me to soba after school" Karma said.

"Fine" Gakushuu felt his pocket for his wallet. Karma's going to milk him of everything he's got.