Chapter 12 Stuck with you part 1

Akabane Shitty Karma:
Look just do it

Me:
no way in hell BUY
THEM YOURSELF!

Me:
you're activities are not my problem!

Akabane Shitty Karma:
Nah

Akabane Shitty Karma:
Too embarrassing

Akabane Shitty Karma:
You're a guy, go buy it. also I still have those embarrassing photos.

Akabane Shitty Karma: I wonder how your father would react

Me:
U wouldn't dare

oh someone better kill that girl. She wasn't serious was she? He made sure to delete the photos right away-(and don't ask him what it was about because he was not letting anyone find out. Let's just say it involves him, skirts, and wax)-He hacked her computer, hacked her USB and deleted everything so there was absolutely no way!

Akabane Shitty Karma:
I would

Yea she would.

Me:
You're bluffing! I made sure to dispose of all evidence!

he typhed encredibly fast but waited a minute before sending. So that it wouldn't appear as if he was panicking so much.

Akabane Shitty Karma:
how naive. U srsly think I only had it on my phone, USB and computer? I have back ups of everything I ever take. Several of them and on severe places

Akabane Shitty Karma:
now go buy the condoms or the photos aren't the only things everyone's gonna see :)

THE NERVE OF THAT GIRL TO SEND HIM THE MESSEGE WITH A SMILEY FACE!

As the young Asano read the messege, he was literally one word away from punching the nearest wall and screaming to the world that Akabane was the biggest dipshit ever.

he was about to type "Fuck you!" but remembering the context and the reason he was telling her this. He emmidiatly deleted it out of embarrassment instead wrote "Damn you!" . This was going to be painful.

[After school. 3:40 pm]

Just to be clear, he did not want to be recognized. Must be the reason behind his blue contact lenses, messy hair style, very informal casual wear(black ripped jeans and dark purple jacket) and a black hoodie partly covering his face. He almost looked like a diffirent person, though his strawberry blonde locks were a giveaway.

Yes, this was humiliating. He had never ever felt this way and had never ever thought he would have to even worry about this...For God's sakes why couldn't the ground open up and swallow him whole?!

He slowly crept towards the store, his head very low so that no one could see him. He made sure to pick a shop that was quite far from his home and school. One that had the smallest probability of him meeting anyone familliar there. Yet he still carefully kept an eye out for anyone who went by. And while he was looking out for any danger a very alarming red colour attracted his attention.