Chapter 15 Stuck with you Part 4

The walk was not peaceful. Of course. I am usually a very calm and composed person, never letting any of my negative emotions show. But this girl- this girl was just too freaking understandable. She just loved to mock me and tease me, and she loved it even more when I snapped. Alright, I wasn't the most patient person but still, she was just too much.

Other than that, both of us needed to pee by now and the handcuffs were still fucking on.

Thank god, we finally arrived at my mansion. Not loosing a second, we headed straight in and to the living room where my father currently sat with a book.

"Asa- Gakushuu-kun," the man widened his eyes as he saw that I had a company. "And miss Akabane?"

"Hello, used-to-be-principal, sorry to bother but-"

Before she could even finish, I raised our hands, an incredibly irritated look on my face.

"Get rid of this," the tone of my voice was dangerously low and the chairman also heard that. He tried to stifle a laugh, only eyeing us questioningly. He walked to his room and then came back with a bag, various picking tools inside. Did seriously everyone own one such thing?

Anyway, the silence helped me calm down. My father was working on the lock, now and then making an approving sound. After a while, the lock clicked and we were FINALLY free.

"Now if you excuse me," Karma stood up in a second, "I'm going to use your bathroom."

We showed her which way it was and she ran, leaving us here alone.

The man eyed me amusingly and at last spoke up: "So, what were you doing with miss Akabane? I imagine it was-"

"Father, please do not imagine. You imagination strays a lot from what has actually occurred. It was an accident. That's all."

For a long while of staring, he shrugged and let it be. Thank god the chairman has never been the talkative one.

After Akabane, I ran off to take care of my own need and then returned back to find her chatting with my father. They seemed shockingly okay, though I had no hopes it would last longer than another five minutes.

"Well, it's getting late. I better make dinner," my father suddenly announced, standing up from his spot.

The redhaired girl did the same: "Yeah, I should be going back. Thank you for the help, sir," she smiled.

At that, the image of her empty house reappeared before my eyes. I don't know why I did it or how it could even get out of my lips, but it somehow did.

"Wait," I called out and she turned back.

This was painful, but hell, I have suffered enough today. Just a little bit more shouldn't be such a problem: "Y-you can stay for dinner," I glanced at my father, "if it isn't a problem."

"Of course not," the chairman made a I knew it face which made me want to scrub it off with a sandpaper.

The delinquent girl was taken aback for a while, blinking twice to process what I have just said.

"No, it's alright, I can-"

"You would be alone there, no? And I bet you are gonna buy some convenience food or something since you can't cook, not good for health," I made a teasing grin to provoke her.

She took the bait: "Please, I am quite confident in my cooking skills,"

"Oh really? Show me, because I frankly don't believe you a word."

"You want a contest? You have it,"

And with that, we spent the evening cooking with Akabane. Involved banning my father from the kitchen and a lot of shouting.

But it wasn't so bad, actually.