Chapter 33 Summer

[Many months later]

Months have passed since Karma and Gakushuu started dating. Months have passed since the new school year, since their dramas, Karma and Gakushuu's childish rivalry

Summer has arrived. And to celebrate, Gakushuu invited Karma and her family to their private beach house.

At first, Karma was hesitant. She would be alright if it was just her, her boyfriend, and his dad, but her parents? When she brought this up to Gakushuu, he assured her that there will be nothing to worry about.

Besides, Karma's mother wpuld be there to make sure Gakuho and Karma's father didn't try to kill each other.

Gakushuu decided he liked Karma's mom more than Karma's dad.

"

FREEDOM!" Karma and Gakushuu both screamed as they jumped into the water.

Behind them, their parents were having a barbecue. Mr. Asano and Mr. Akabane competing on who can cook the most barbecue in half an hour, while Mrs. Akabane read her magazine and timed them.

"No school, no homeworks, no quizzes, no getting up early" Karma splashed her boyfriend as she named these. "We're free!" she splashed him again, getting some salt water in his mouth. "I know right? It's kinda sad" Gakushuu sighed

"Sad how? We're free Gakushuu! summer is here" Karma splashes him again. "Quit it!" Gakushuu hissed. "Make me" Karma crosses her creamy arms. Gakushuu smirked, before grabbing his girlfriend and picking her up off her feet.

Karma blushed in surprise, nut befors she could say anything she was thrown into the water again.

"You jerk! You're gonna pay for that! she screeched at him, but then something caught her eye. She smirked and started gathering seeweed. "Ga~ku~shuu~ ooooh I'm a seeweed monster!" she said in a creepy voice. "Come here Gakushuu!"

"Get away from me!" Gakushuu ran out of the water, Karma hot on his heels.

"They are adorable aren't they?" Gakuho watched his son and Karma run around the beach.

"I've never seen Karma so....happy before, look at her smile! It's so big" Mrs. Akabane exclaimed.

"I'll be watchung your son Asano, if he makes one wrong move, one toe out of line, one screw up, I'm making surd my daughter never sees him again!" Mr. Akabane thretenned.

"That would make her unhappy" Mrs. Akabane frowned at him.

"I'm just trying to be a good father" Mr. Akabane muttered under his breath. "Lighten up will you? square brain" Gakuho placed some chicken on Mr. Akabane's plate. "You never change, always thinking of the worst possible outcome"

"He makes her happy" His wife stated with a smile. "I have a feeling breaking our daughter's heart is the last thing on his mind" she suddenly stabbed the meat kn her plate with a knife. "Because if he does....." she left the warning hanging there. The three adults enjoyed themselves, eating barbecue and talking about business.

hours later, they watched fireworks light up the sky. It was truly a beautiful sight.

"Pretty" Karma whispered, the fireworks being reflected in her eyes.

She was leaning against Gakushuu who had his arm around her. He looked down at his girlfriend. "Very" he agreed, admiring her.

"Next year I'm taking my number 1 spot back" Gakushuu declared.

Karma threw her head back and laughed. "Oh you're on"

she felt Gakushuu gently tilt her head to face him. He leaned down, and kissed her plump lips, Karma sighed and kisses him back.

"She/He really is, the Only one" the couple thought, kissing passionately, the fireworks fading into the background.

The end