Chapter 2 He cared

[Karma's p.o.v.]

I went to school as usual. Expecting it to be another boring day. Indeed the first period sucked the life out of me, and I had no way of staying awake so I just lied down and decided to catch some sleep. When the alarm(I mean bell) rang however, I found out I was completely wrong.

for the first time since that affair(Oh god somebody kill me! or him) Asano-kun approached me again, this time holding something behind his back. His gaze was running from one place to another then it settled on the floor and his face was completely red. I looked at him in curiousity, not even trying to mind my sharp tounge.

"Aww, second-place-kun are you confessing to me?" I joked. "How sweet" resting my chin on my hand I gave him a teasing smirk. He said nothing though which shocked me wondering it he's realy going to do something that ridiculous. When he finnaly mustered some couragw, he took out a teal blue bag from behind him which was taped so I couldn't see the inside. He shoved it to my face muttering out; "This is for you"

I had no idea what to respond to this boy since Asano was the last person on earth I expect to give me a gift sooooo yea, he was red, and I was too. what the hell is this supposed to mean?!. Hoping to find out, I took out some scissors to cut the tape and had a look inside to see----
"It had been exactly 21 days since your last........time of the month.21 days is said to be the minimal time between each of them so I made sure to prepare you in advance to avoid a repeat of....that, happening. That was you wouldn't end up like before" he choked out trying to stay cool but steam was going out of his head. He was so damn embarrassed and so was I.

But like, what?

he cleared his throat, his eyes focused somewhere on the right. "I researched the best pain killers and bought two packets of them. Also I read that the best thing to keep your stomach and lower back warm so there's a rubber bag for hot water. You can then put it on where it hurts. I think you know how to use it and if not then research the internet. I didn't know what color you preferred so I got you red since, well, Akabane. Getting tea for calming down didn't seem a bad idea either so I got you one packet each of ginger and fruit tea as well because it warms you up. I heard that girls also like sweets so there you have some biscuits and chocolates but try not to devour them all"

while I was looking into all he that he has described, astonished, surprised and a bit scared too, he got even redder. "A-and the last th-thing....just...for..sure you'll...probably need..."

"You don't have to say it" I got secondhanded embarrassment and emmidietly closed the bag before stuffing in my school bag. The last thing he was struggling to say it out loud: that idiot bought me sanitary tampons and napkins. "Thank you, Asano-kun I appreciate it.......but.." I whispered awkwardly and stood up, taking a book in my hand. I threw it at him.

"BAAAAAKAAAAAAA!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL?! THAT'S CREEPY AS FUCK AND SINCE WHEN DO YOU CARE ABOUT THIS ISSUE AND DID YOU REALY COUNT THE DAYS I MEAN WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IN THE NINE CIRCLES OF HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!!! BUT GOSH THANKA ANYWAY SO YOU CAN GO NOW!!!"

Thank god not many people were in class because I looked like a witch cursing him and he looked a mess. But I was happy, I guess, because I knew he cared.