Chapter 7 Trapped

[Asano's p.o.v]

Unbelievable. Unforgivable. Just...UGH! "Where is she?!" I hissed looking around in search for a certain redhead. I violently threw the broom glad that no one was around to see me on a rampage. As for why I was pissed off, since I and Karma were the only ones not taking part in the theater thing, we were made to tidy up. That delinquent girl said that she will go take a brush and another broom.

The play had ended Half. an. hour. ago. And Karma. is. NOWHERE. TO. BE. FUCKING SEEEEEEEN!!!!!

And I refuse to clean up this chaotic mess by myself! seriously it looked like a hurricane came and blew up the place. Though to be honest, I just didn't want to grant her the joy of ditching and leaving me to take care of this all. Therefore, I headed to the basement where she was supposed to go, not realy hoping to find her there but atleast I knew Akabane couldn't have left the school yet. There are cameras by the entrance anf is she were to sneak out, the chairman would notice and force her back.

Either way, I surely didn't expect to find her lying on a pile of boxes playing nintendo with a lolipop in her mouth. She most probably noticed my presence but her eyes never left the screen, which irritates me. "What are you doing me?" I asked, trying not to show how fed up I was.

"Oh, Second-place-Kun? done with your work yet?" she dared to ask, still not sparing me even a look. Damn I wanted to throw something. I so wanted.

Putting on a strained smile, I clenched my fist to calm down. "I might have overestimated your intelligence, so I'm going to repeat myself, alright? listen carefully"

she looked uninterested.

So I came to her and snatched the Nintendo thing(earning a growl and a murderous gaze...which I found kinda hot--forget about the last part) and started slowly. "Both me and you are going to clean up. Do you understand me? Me. And. You. that's two people, can you count to two?" I kept that sweet tone, somehow feeling satisfied seeing her getting angry.

"Give it back" she growled. "I haven't finnished"

Turning it off(And almost getting hit by the girl) I refused, giving her a dissaproving look. "Akabane, you aren't running away from your duties. Let's go before someone finds us here, I don't need anymore trouble"

"If you don't want anymore trauble. Go away and leave me be. If I were to be found here with you, it would start weird rumours" she sat up pouting. It surprised me she even worried about these kinds of things instead of saying something super sarcastic as usual.

Her long silky hair was all messy from hving been lied on despite being pulled into a neat ponytail with wine-colored ribbons. The way she tied it gave her both a cute but strong aura and when the wind played with them, she looked as fierce as a Virago. But now stray locks found their way into her face and some got tangled around her neck. Even in this dark basement, they shone bright red like roses, making those amber irises of her even more outstanding and-

And I can't believe I spent a whole minute thinking about her hair.

"Hey, Second-place-kun, you there?" she wave her hand infront of my face pulling me back from the stream of........ridiculously useless thoughts.

When I was about to retort something back, what we feared the most came true. There were sounds of people going towards here and both of us flinched, panicking. I don't realy believe Karma's 'rumours' excuse for not wanting to be found here with me but that was the last thing I cared about right now.

The reason was simple. Everyone knew we were supposed to be cleaning now. If they saw us doing shit here......it would be a bad influence on my reputation. As if getting punished by the chairman wasn't enough. This girl was realy ruining both my image and mental health!