Chapter 28 Meet the parents

Unlike one would suppose, their relationship wasn't a full-out war, nor a constant calamity of arguments and jealousy.

In fact, they went along better than expected.

Sure, Akabane still loved to make her boyfriend's life hell, her boyfriend loved to curse and annoy her, but in the end, they were still Mr. and Mrs. Rulers of the Underworld.

Even though there were many girls who clung to Asano, girls who might have looked better, been sweeter and much more lady-like, she never had to worry about being forgotten.

because one, she always reminded Asano of her presence (in many interesting ways), two, she knew that these types of girls would only bore him.

What he sought was not a peaceful domestic life. He craved adventure, something to stimulate his brain, someone to make his heart either stop or race in the split of a second.

And she is that someone.

So yes, life is pretty great for them.

However, there was one grave little mistake that Karma made in their relationship.

Call it fate, bad luck or coincidence, but the fact was inevitable.

"Oh fuck" Karma breathed out in horror as she stood in the hall of her house, noticing one thing.

Shoes.

"Oh no" she started taking steps back, "Oh no, no, no, no, fucking hell no! Why?!"

The sheer terror in her voice made the strawberry blonde next to her extremely worried: "Karma, What's wrong?" he gently shook hwr shoulder.

"This cannot be happening!" she growled.

And she already wanted to silently sneak out while there was still hope, even though it was already late, even though she would probably have to stay at her boyfriend's house - It would so be  better than this.

"Hurry! we should-"

"Karma? is that you" came her father's voice.

"Damn it!" she thought in despair

"Karma!"

A woman's voice. And then there were footsteps getting closer.

"Go! go go!" the redhead urged the student council president who took way too freaking long to realize what was happening, still standing at one place with confusion apparent on his face.

For being that smart he was so stupid!

It made sense once they spotted a woman in her late thirties, her traits too similar to the person Asano called his girlfriend.

At that very moment, the time stopped - or so it seemed - and the three stood frozen, trying to process who the heck they were looking at. Well, not Karma. Karma knew exactly what kind of shit they just got into.

"Hello," the strawberry blonde then bowed, his voice confident despite the cold sweat running down his spine.

"Hello," the woman - Karma's mother - replied, slightly noddong her head to acknowledge him.

"What's taking you so lo-" another person came in, a man a head taller than the woman. However, before he could finish his sentence, he stopped in his tracks upon seeing that there was a person that actually didn't belong to his family.

Not letting the uncomfortable silence take over again, Asano panicked and bowed again: "H-hello!"

"Hello" her father nodded and then they stood there for another two minutes, not sure what to do.

Actually, they could have been there for another hour were it not for Karma's impatience and desire to get this done with as soon as possible. She wasn't particularly happy about seeing those two back, honestly.

"Asano these are my parents. Mom, Dad, this is Asano Gakushuu. My....." she hesitated. Gakushuu looked at her warily.

Karma just rolled her eyes.

She decided not to mention that he is her boyfriend. It was for the sake of her and Asano's sanity, for the sanity of her parents as well as for the sanity of the insanity of their relationship. "Friend"

Understanding the game she was playing, the strawberry blonde acted accordingly: "It's nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Akabane,"

"Likewise," they both gave him a smile. And all would have been fine if not for the fact that he felt the same uneasiness like a prey hunted by an eagle would.

The only one(Fem Karma x Asano)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara