- INTERLUDE TWO.

❝OK, AM I TRIPPING HERE, OR IS ALL THE BLOOD PINK?❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

OH MY, HERE WE ARE AGAIN. We're twenty chapters into Li'l Science, and we're past two hundred pages. Now, what does that say about me as an author? That I'm desperate to give the Warriors of Hope a happy end? That I'm desperate to cut down all the filler dialogue in Ultra Despair Girls? I suppose the only one with an answer to that is me.

You know how each Warrior of Hope has their own diary? Well, I wanted to show you [Name]'s diary entries. After all, she was the only one who didn't have her entries shown inside her colosseum battle chapter. Therefore, it only feels right to reveal what she chose to write inside the diary given to her, primarily because it doesn't fit in the context of the story that well. In fact, I firmly believe it might break the immersion if I included these, haha.

Without further adieu, I sincerely hope you enjoy [Name] [Surname]'s diary entries.

Dear Diary,

Writing's not easy. That's why Grammarly can help.

For example, let's take a look at these sentences: "Needless to say, when I discovered ShakesPeer was hiring, I personally knew I had to apply. I've been waiting to find a content company that combines strong culture and good opportunities, and I think we should meet tomorrow at 10 a.m. to discuss my qualifications."

This sentence is grammatically correct, but it's wordy, and hard to read. It undermines the writer's message and the word choice is bland. But, Grammarly's cutting-edge technology helps you craft compelling, understandable writing that makes an impact on your reader.

Now, take a look at this revised version of that sentence: "When I discovered ShakesPeer was hiring, I knew I had to apply. I've been waiting to find a content company that combines a rich culture and real opportunities. Let's meet tomorrow at 10 a.m. to discuss my qualifications."

Much better.

Are you ready to give it a try? Installation is simple and free. Visit Grammarly.com today!

Best regards,

[Name] [Surname].

Dearer Diary,

Today, I found out that Masaru likes equestrian vaulting.

Now, I had no idea what that meant! Knowing about all this crazy stuff was for Nagisa, not me. He was the one who liked reading Toko Fukawa, after all. I still have to find out what those books are about, just so I can make fun of him for it...