02 ° Fuzzy Wuzzy.

❝THEY'RE STUCK AT HOME WHILE GOING—❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

COFFEE WAS FOR WIMPS. That's what [Name] firmly believed until the very end, refusing to drink coffee unless she had to. It's not like too much caffeine was beneficial for a child, anyway!

Did you know that coffee can cause jitteriness, anxiety, heart palpitations, and exacerbated panic attacks?

Well, unless you're into that stuff, she advises you to avoid it. Being sensitive to caffeine and becoming overstimulated because of it doesn't sound fun. Plus, another unwanted side effect is that you can lose sleep because of coffee! Sleep! Precious time dedicated to resting your nogging gets ruined because of bean water! The amount of caffeine written in your DNA that is safe for human consumption does exist—isn't that a fun fact? But, still, caffeine consumption that isn't good for you can cause insomnia and restlessness.

If you don't prepare your coffee the right way, then boom!! You're a goner!

In all honesty, [Name] has no clue how her old mathematics teacher drank so much coffee from Starbucks. But, hey, at least she wasn't like Edward. Who orders such complicated customized drinks at Starbucks anyway?

It's a waste of your time!

Such high maintenance orders.

But, why did she know all these coffee facts, anyway? Shouldn't she be wasting her time researching bees or why cold showers are superior to hot showers?

"Coffee?" She said, striking Noblewoman's Laugh and pose. "Come back when you start your day with a smokin' hot cup of lead, wimp!"

"[Name]," Shin'ichi began, gripping his mug of coffee tighter. "I swear on God that I will—"

Beginning the morning by annoying her brother Shin'ichi was her favorite pastime. I mean, it was so entertaining! He always gave her the best reactions to her antics, no matter how much he claimed he hated her. Besides, she already knew how much he despised her antics! If anything, that's the only reason she knew so much about why coffee was bad for you. She just wanted a way to prove Shin'ichi's coffee addiction wrong! (Yeah, his coffee addiction was unsightly.)

So, in the end—it was just another fun day in the [Surname] household.

"Hey, [Name]!" Snapping out of her thoughts, she heard an orotund voice calling her name. It was Masaru, who was holding a soccer ball in his hands.

"Do you want to play with us?"

"No, but thank you, Masaru!" She grinned, shaking her head as she held a soda bottle in her hands. "The teacher got upset at me because I pulled that joke on the first day of school, you know? She doesn't want me going out for recess and causing any more chaos..."