06 ° Sunset Orange.

❝(LU LU LU) ...STARTED TO GO BAD.❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IN THE END, JUNKO MADE MONACA MASS-PRODUCE MONOKUMAS. A shit ton of Monokumas, to say the least—knowing Big Sis Junko, it was probably ten to the sixtieth power (funnily enough, not even Nagisa wants to know how big that number is)! With cutting-edge technology from the Towa Group, Monaca deceived her family, somehow convincing them that the suspicious-looking bears were not for mass murder. Instead, they would be domestic helpers and emergency workers.

Either way, the Monokumas proved to be very, very useful.

Then, there was Hope's Peak Academy—no longer so hopeful after the Parade and the 77th class's... Well, situation.

In fact, some could claim that the academy was on the brink of annihilation. But, to the headmaster, that wasn't the case. It was too much of a symbol of hope to allow despair to take over. In fact, the man decided to propose a counter-measure to Big Sis Junko's plan, all to ensure the survival of hope after the Tragedy.

He wanted to barricade him and the 78th class inside the school's building until either the despair ceased or calmed down.

All the students of Class 78 consented to spend their foreseeable futures inside Hope's Peak Academy; and so, they all got to work.

They reinforced the windows, making it practically impossible for the despair to get into the academy... But also impossible for despair to get out. They took refuge in the abandoned building where the student council's killing game started.

Little did they know, despair already infiltrated the academy. They were the candidates for Junko's killing game. Of course—things didn't kick off in the school immediately.

No, no, it would be an entire year before Junko's killing game kickstarted.

And a year for the Warriors of Hope to wait for Junko's killing game to begin. Pieces still needed to be gathered and find themselves in the world, and the Warriors of Hope needed to lay these pieces in place for Junko. While all the students inside of the academy laid unaware of the outside world, society fell apart. The rise of the Ultimate Despair and its Remnants of Despair, the 77th class, sought to destroy the world.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu and Peko Pekoyama used their power in the yakuza to conquer the National Diet Building; Sonia Nevermind destroyed her own country, The Kingdom of Novoselic; Kazuichi Soda built large mechanical robots to wreak havoc; Gundham Tanaka used his talent as the Ultimate Breeder to control animals as an army; Ibuki Mioda and Hiyoko Saionji used their respective talents in the performative arts to promote despair.

Each and every student in the 77th contributed in spreading despair.

And before long... The world effectively came to an end.