20 ° Beaver.

❝(LU LU LU) THE WAY YOU LOOKED AT ME WAS—❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHE WON'T TRY TO FOOL YOU WITH FANCY WORDS OR SAY SOMETHING YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. After all, that kind of mentality was for adults. Why bother with something as frivolous as that when you can just be happy as kids? And that's all you need. Demons aren't needed—and why, one may ask! They're selfish and treat children as if they're property—like they're just things to them. They think children do not have feelings. But adults simply lack imagination.

Children don't need such boring, bland, tasteless people in their lives. So they're going to kill them. The paradise they build will be everything a child dreams for!

(No parents. No chores. No school. No homework.)

Of course, there will be a few rules, but that's pretty much it! Respect one another and be a good child so that you will become a role model for others. If you feel that you are becoming a Demon, kill yourself.

At least, that's what Kotoko Utsugi believed in.

1. Sleep lots, eat lots, play lots.

1. Anything that makes you look like a Demon, like drinking and smoking, is illegal.

1. Any items with a picture of a Demon on them are illegal.

Anybody who breaks the rules will suffer the punishment: "Gargle coffee for 20 hours straight."

It was lame; sooo lame! Why are the bodies of Demons not adorbs AT ALL!?

Like, their bodies are bigger for no reason! They're not even filled with adorable things inside! It's like an egg that has nothing inside. Empty Dumpty! Just sadness and dreams that were shattered when they decided to fuck up the future for the generations to come.

She should kill them all just for that.

Oh, and speaking of eggs! There are two ways to write "egg" in Japanese, but you can use the words in different ways. The first "egg" means shelter from where life is born. The other "egg" means a cooking ingredient. Woo hoo! Isn't trivia just so adorbs!?

...

Does anyone even give a shit at this point?

1. Wash hands before a meal.

1. Play video games no longer than 8 hours daily.

1. If you ever feel like you are showing signs of reincarnating into a Demon, take responsibility and end your own life.

Anybody who breaks the rules will suffer the punishment: "Stay quiet for 24 hours straight."