07 ° Bittersweet.

❝UPSIDE DOWN THIS TOPSY TURVY TOWN...❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

RIOTS BEGAN IN TOWA CITY BECAUSE OF THE WARRIORS OF HOPE. After Big Sis Junko died, the Captives trapped in their apartment rooms were free. Then, Monokuma Units began attacking them!

But, you know...

"We have a Hit List Entry for all the Captives we found so far, right?!" Masaru grinned, holding the green-colored one of Hiroko Hagakure, though with the nickname Hironosaurus written on top.

Kotoko nodded at his words, vigorously shaking the entries in her hand. "Yep, yep! We made extra sure to have Hit List Entries for the survivors... Too bad Miss Komaru Naegi isn't here yet... Maybe we'll find her soon!"

"Maybe she got herself offed by a Monokuma Unit already," [Name] sighed, crossing her arms in disappointment. "She seemed like such a girlboss... What a shame!"

"There's no way that happened yet... The possibility seems rather unlikely." Nagisa said, staring at the dead body of the news reporter, lying idle in his seat. "Besides, we're going to be on air soon, so we better get prepared. We need to make our presence known."

"But whhyy! Why can't we just do everything as we've always done it, Nagisa?"

The blue-haired kid shook his head, "Future Foundation is coming to retrieve all the Captives. That's why we need to make this message clear."

Kotoko ignored Nagisa's words, walking in front of the camera, staring directly into it and giggling. She smiled down at the corpse enthusiastically, with all the Warriors of Hope (aside from Nagisa) laughing in excitement. [Name] hums to herself, skipping around the room and watching her friends play.

"Bub, blub, bub, bubaba! Aha, I'm a zooombiee! Roar, roar!" Masaru said joyfully, controlling the left arm of the dead reporter. Jataro followed suit, controlling the right arm, making him walk around in a zombie-like manner.

"I'mma gonna eat ya!" The redhead sang, pretending to be a zombie and facing Kotoko.

"Oh no! Please don't eat me!" The girl responded, pleading playfully and hiding her face behind her hands.

"Hey, Masaru... Do zombies really say rawr like that?" Jataro questions, watching [Name] take a seat in the vacant chair next to Kotoko. "I'm really having trouble getting past that, ya know..?"

Masaru rolls his eyes, shooting a retort back at him. "Hmm... Who cares?! I told ya, style is important for this kinda thing!"

The three of them continue to play around and run, with Kotoko pleading the boys not to "eat her" while [Name] watched.

Kotoko whined, dragging [Name] out of her seat and making her tag along. "Heeey, [Name]! I thought you were on my side..?! Protect me from the zombies, pleeaasee!"