05 ° Red Orange.

❝(LU LU LU) THE WORDS WE SAID THAT DAY HAD...❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

JUNKO ENOSHIMA WAS AN ENIGMA AND CONTRADICTION. She was a young, talented individual with a bright future ahead of her, yet she wants to instill despair? All because she's bored and tired of the people around her.

"Why is it a Hope's Peak Academy rule that the students don't have to attend if you don't want to?" Nagisa grumbled, crossing his arms.

"Nagisa, don't think about it!" Junko said, striking a pose with the wrench in her hand.

She huffed haughtily, pointing the wrench at the broken Monokuma. "Truly, such a shame... you should be amazed that such a rule brought you six to me!"

"O—Of course!" He nodded, pouting. "Big Sis Junko is one of the only people that matter in this scary world anyway..."

"Besides!" Kotoko interjected, rolling the Monokuma head back and forth. "Big Sis Junko's talent grows by the day because she doesn't obey the rules! She manipulated Miss Chisa's brain into enjoying the first killing game with the Despair Video. Big Sis Junko turned Miss Chisa to the side of the Ultimate Despair! I guess the Reserve Course riots with The Parade were very beneficial, hm?"

She pressed her index finger against her cheek.

"Oh, oh! Did you know ostriches can run faster than horses, and the males can roar like lions?"

"Speaking of the 77th class," Masaru grinned.

"Wasn't Chiaki Nanami's Punishment just awesome?! Her classmates watched the brain... brain rinsing recording and fell into despair, and now they're on Big Sis Junko's side!"

(A spike impaled her foot. Metal balls injured her right eye and arm.)

(A spear impaled her body, finishing her off when she landed on a bed of spikes.)

(Was this the right thing to do?)

"Everyone loved Chiaki... right?"

Jataro hummed, hugging his knees to his chest.

"Hehehe... and then she turned out to be nothing but a squish-squashed potato! A squish-squashed Chiaki... And you have to have a huge rectangular cube... And splat!"

"Eeeeeew!" Squirmed Kotoko, running behind Masaru. "That's disgusting, Jataro! You're disgusting!"

"Hrrrmm..." Jataro pursed his lips, averting his eyes.

"...I guess I am disgusting... haha..."

[Name] brought in a bucket of screws and bolts, handing it to Junko and rushing into the room. "Coming through, Li'l Ultimate Science! The only trustworthy mechanic in this room right now!"