01 ° Black.

❝EMERGENCY, LATELY—THEY'VE BEEN GOING CRAZY IN TOWN.❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVIATION, THERE IS NO WAY A BEE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLY. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible. Sometimes, bees just wake up and choose violence, you know? They don't care if they scare other people away because they're an insect. All the bees wanted was to go sicko mode, that's all! If they become a usurper to the throne, then that's that. If they wanted to besiege someone, then that's that!

Yellow, black. Yellow, black.

Ooh, black and yellow!

That shook things up a little, didn't it?

Though—she found it fascinating that someone spread a rumor about bees. Where did this myth originate?

Some claim it came from some physicist that did his calculations wrong. Others say that it came from an entomologist, who said that a bee's haphazard wing movement equaled no possible flight!

But that's not true, is it?

Everyone can see that a bumblebee flies, just as the bumblebee wants!

It shouldn't be that hard to comprehend if a little girl like her can understand the concept. Besides, beekeeper jargon and aerodynamic performance were an esoteric topic to most anyway. If she had to sum it up, bees simply create mini-hurricanes wherever they go, which is a lot easier to get your head around. But, if she wanted to give the long story, bumblebees simultaneously flap and rotate their wings during an oscillation cycle—

"Are you going to get out of the car, [Name]?"

"Shut up, Big Bro Shin'ichi!" She blew a raspberry at her older brother, giving him a stink eye as she refused to leave the vehicle. He didn't even give her a second to calibrate a new course of action!

Such a belligerent individual—she thought, shaking her head. Her brother was simply catatonic!

He let out an exasperated sigh, gripping the straps of his bag tighter. Shin'ichi ran a hand through his [color] bangs, making sure he didn't hit his round, circular glasses while doing so. "Get out of the car already, [Name]! We're all going to be late if you don't leave—"

"—Lalalala!! Can't hear you!"

Imagine unironically listening to a nerd like Shin'ichi... cannot relate. Who likes mathematics anyway?

Oh, wait.

Shin'ichi did.

...

What a fucking nerd!