04 ° Chestnut.

❝CAUGHT UP IN THE SWEET DECEPTION TWILIGHT ROLLS AROUND.❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IS IT COMMON KNOWLEDGE FOR CHILDREN TO LOVE THEIR PARENTS? It was an undisputed statement, wasn't it? Children love their parents—always.

Children need their parents on a deep, fundamental level. They crave their approval. They learn to give with generous parents; they learn to nurture by having their needs met. These children don't know any better, all because they haven't experienced unconditional love and approval. Children will go back to abusive parents because they want to mend that relationship. They'll do it—even if they know their efforts are in vain. They can appraise the situation all they want, but it's all pointless.

Their entire world depends on their parents.

They learn to hurt by being hurt; they learn to neglect by being abandoned.

Children are naive, stupid, ignorant people.

They don't know any better.

Ideally, parents should want their kids; families should be caring for the younger children. But not all do. Ideally, parents should nurture their children, but not all do.

Everything all leads to one thing;

Heartache. Heartache. Heartache.

Families can say how much they "love" their children, but is that really true? Is the emotion they feel love?

(We love you, [Name]!)

Everyone has their story to tell. Some are happy and filled with joy, while others are more bittersweet. Some don't have a story to tell—only because nothing comes to mind!

But that kind of life was boring to her, you know?

[Name] would rather be eccentric than disconsolate. She doesn't want to fall into boredom, you know? She wanted to be a busy bee—brain buzzing with new ideas every second. She wished to find something that made her happy. Like the fizzing bubbles of a soda bottle, her creativity exploded—confiding in science and experiments.

She doesn't remember too much about her childhood, even as a grade schooler.

However, she did realize one thing pretty earlier on.

The world was cruel, unbearably cruel.

Society didn't care about you as an individual, only your abilities to fit in with the rest.

If you were an outcast, then boohoo! You were the fool and clowned on in the end.

If you were a genius kid, then congratulations! You got set up to fail.