6981-7000 Old Nangong

Start from the beginning

  Harborside? How can it be!

  Duke Qiu gritted his teeth secretly, but smiled coldly at Nangong Liuyun: "It takes no effort to break through the iron shoes and find nowhere to find it. The second youngest Nangong, you are just right." Without

  waiting for Nangong Liuyun to speak, Qiu The father-in-law winked at the two masters on the left and right.

  The meaning of this look is very obvious. In summary, there are only three words: kill without mercy!

  Seeing the two great masters flying down, the corner of Qiu's mouth was filled with a smug smile.

  Your Majesty's plan is to take over the East Route Army and kill the generals of the Dragon and Phoenix tribe. Now there is one more future heir of the Dragon and Phoenix tribe than planned...

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 6982 Break the game 3

  Nangong Liuyun who is automatically sent to the door, hahaha!

  In your majesty's mind, I'm afraid that the entire East Route Army can't compare to a Nangong Liuyun, this time I will make a great contribution!

  Father Qiu is a killer if he doesn't say a word!

  The masters brought by Father Qiu were able to suppress the East Route Army with force in a short period of time, which shows how powerful they are.

  Brush!

  The two figures attacked towards Nangong Liuyun!

  Knife light sword shadow!

  Jianmang shines!

  Some people are worried, some are gloating, and some are extremely excited!

  The intertwined sword shadow enveloped the three people in, extremely fast, bringing out afterimages.

  Because their eyesight can't keep up with their fighting speed, no one knows who wins.

  Only Su Luo, she was at ease from beginning to end.

  How could her Nangong Liuyun lose to two big domestic masters?

  From what she saw, her Nangong hadn't used her full strength, he seemed to be still observing and testing something.

  Also, Nangong Liuyun's real opponent is not these two big masters, nor is it Duke Qiu, but the man behind Duke Qiu. What good is it to burst his hole cards so early?

  After thirty tricks!

  "Puff!" Ouchi master Naiyi was swiped with a sword across his chest.

  Ten more tricks!

  "Puff!" Ouchi master Orange clothes was also scratched on his chest!

  Although there is no life worry, it has shown defeat.

  There was a triumphant smile on Duke Qiu's face, but he couldn't hold it anymore at this time, and it was frozen on the corner of his mouth.

  Duke Qiu's figure moved, and after a while, he had already come to the battle circle!

  The sword in his hand blocked Nangong Liuyun, and the two sides faced a confrontation!

  The two big inside masters Chi Yi and Cheng Yi had already closed their hands, standing one left and the other behind Qiu Gonggong.

  Father Qiu stared at Nangong Liuyun, and Nangong Liuyun also looked at him indifferently.

  The two sides stood still, and the weapons in their hands remained still.