Chapter 49

The sound that seemed to carry electric current sounded in the pit, and a humanoid machine came out.

    "Xiaozhi?" Mu Sheng cried. The silver robot looked unusually slender and flexible, with a pair of wings on its back, and flew directly to them after getting out.

    "Brother Mu Sheng, it is using the earth's nuclear energy to build a jump point. I need you to control it to break the spiritual link between it and the outside world."

    Mu Sheng looked at Gu Lang, and Gu Lang nodded, letting Xiao Zhi enter the cockpit.

    "I don't have the authority to attack, Brother Mu Sheng, you directly intervene your mental power into my control core." Xiao Zhi squatted in front of Mu Sheng, blinking his eyes.

.In order to prevent this super-intelligent machine from causing harm to humans, the designers of Xiaozhi directly restricted its own authority in the core program. Only in this way can it be guaranteed that it will always be in the hands of humans.

    According to Xiaozhi's instructions, Mu Sheng put spiritual power into his core.

    Unlike driving a mecha, he had just connected to Xiaozhi's operating system, and an operation manual appeared in his mind. After reading the above content, Mu Sheng was stunned by its designer.

    Xiaozhi is not only a mecha that can be upgraded with energy, it is also the main console of the Ease star defense system. With enough energy, Xiaozhi can control the six defense centers on Ease star into one. As a result, a super-large mecha with burning star core as energy was obtained.

.However, Xiaozhi's particularity is destined to be that no one can manipulate it in this era. This is also its designer, and it is a pity that Long left for himself and future generations.

    Seeing this manual, it only meets the first requirement of manipulating Xiaozhi. The mental power of mutation is very small, but it is not without it. There will always be people who have the opportunity to encounter Xiaozhi under the wrong circumstances. One level is the problem that keeps everyone out.

    It requires the writing of several poems in a strange font. This strange font is one of the universal fonts of Guus Star. However, after thousands of years of development and hundreds of years of enslavement, more than a dozen generations have passed. The civilization of Ess is almost completely destroyed. Now people on Ess has learned the lingua franca of the galaxy since childhood, and the text of Guus has long disappeared completely.

.The problem that Long created was probably intended to keep the system in Xiaozhi's body in a dormant state forever. Unfortunately, Mu Sheng knew all the strange words and ancient poems.

    Even a dragon who had no plans for a long time would not have thought that there would be a person from the ancient earth who happened to come to Ess and also met Xiaozhi.

    Mu Sheng easily solved these problems, and truly obtained Xiaozhi's control authority.

    Gu Lang opened the cockpit, and Xiao Zhi, who was controlled by Mu Sheng, came out of the cockpit and rushed directly to the machine.

    Collecting a lot of energy, the machine itself is constantly improving and strengthening, the Mu Sheng is not too close.

    He once again released his spiritual power through Xiaozhi, and the huge spiritual power would directly be divided into several strands to invade the inside of the machine from different angles, looking for the existence of the spiritual link point.

.This time, after Mu Sheng's mental power was strengthened by Xiao Zhi, he soon came to the core of the machine. Its core is not the energy core that collects and converges energy, but is hidden in the metal of the machine's body.